Where is Medusa??

spghttihead
spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Why hold a poll to ask your player base which character you want to see, tell everyone Medusa won (rightfully), and then never bother to release her? Blade, really?!?!

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    Christmas, because that's what we asked Santa (devs) for icon_lol.gif

In all seriousness, I believe the devs stated she would be released in December
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    yeah development only takes 5 minutes its pretty easy
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    All the children say
    We don`t need another hero
    We don`t need to know the way home
    All we want is life beyond
    Thunderdome

Amen to that Tina Turner. icon_lol.gif
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    I thought the press release said sometime in December.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    She's at the hair salon.

Could be a while.

do you reckon she has nerves in her hair or some way of feeling things? I mean, she must do. Ever tried grabbing something when your arm's gone dead? Or walking when you've sat on the toilet too long and your feet are numb? So...if she can feel enough to know how hard she's gripping something, do you think getting her hair cut, assuming she does so, is basically torture?
    How would showering feel? It might be like getting waterboarded...or it could feel AMAZING.
  • Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    How would showering feel? It might be like getting waterboarded...or it could feel AMAZING.

The only woman who doesn't move the showerhead.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    She can stay the hell away until new releases and SCL are combined.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!!
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    *BAMF*

"Hey guys, did I hear something about a thread about characters that still aren't in the game? Just checking in! Later!"

*BAMF*
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Why hold a poll to ask your player base which character you want to see, tell everyone Medusa won (rightfully), and then never bother to release her? Blade, really?!?!
    If you look back Gambit won a poll many moons ago, and never appeared.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    do you reckon she has nerves in her hair or some way of feeling things? I mean, she must do. Ever tried grabbing something when your arm's gone dead? Or walking when you've sat on the toilet too long and your feet are numb? So...if she can feel enough to know how hard she's gripping something, do you think getting her hair cut, assuming she does so, is basically torture?
    Have they ever explained why it's only the hair on her head that she has control over and grows super long? Or does she only break out the super bush in cases of extreme emergency?
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Mattjimf wrote:
    If you look back Gambit won a poll many moons ago, and never appeared.

GOOD.

Overrated cheesy villain hiding in a hero team <.<
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    I'll enjoy having her release PvE off. Hair power doesn't get my competitive juices flowing.