DDQ giving still giving double iso!!!

BassMuffinFIve
BassMuffinFIve Posts: 231
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
How has no one mentioned this awesomeness yet!?!

Bug or buff?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Don't spoil it.

Please edit your post to something else like what I did in my subject line above icon_e_wink.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will probably be until the day of the crash (tomorrow). But one can hope and pray to rngesus that they will continue to leave it on, even after that. And maybe turn double iso back on for pve as well!

!!!

Please? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    DPDQ runs in 5 day cycles, so they ran the double iso for two cycles (10 days) and that second cycle isnt over yet. (Pro tip: check the "Time left" at the top of the vault)
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    MarvelMan wrote:
    DPDQ runs in 5 day cycles, so they ran the double iso for three cycles (15 days) and that third cycle isnt over yet. (Pro tip: check the "Time left" at the top of the vault)

FTFY

(Remember, 2x Dino, then WS for crash)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

Bug or buff?
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Don't spoil it.

Please edit your post to something else like what I did in my subject line above icon_e_wink.gif

My thought exactly. Also to the OP:
    headslap-o.gif
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards

Bug or buff?

It's a 5 day PVE event that started during Anniversary. They can't just change it.

Same like double ISO starting before Anniversary in DDQ, since the last 2 days of that run fell in Anniversary.
  • I can't for the life of me ever understand why people broadcast this stuff...

You should know by now that buffs/nerfs, glitches, etc almost always correlate to the amount of complaining and that everything is handled on a reactionary basis.

I know I'm not immediately helping the cause since this is bumping the thread but maybe a quiet "bow out" is in order. Let's let this topic die a slow death. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't for the life of me ever understand why people broadcast this stuff...

You should know by now that buffs/nerfs, glitches, etc almost always correlate to the amount of complaining and that everything is handled on a reactionary basis.

I know I'm not immediately helping the cause since this is bumping the thread but maybe a quiet "bow out" is in order. Let's let this topic die a slow death. icon_e_wink.gif

I agree, this is a good idea.
  • I can't for the life of me ever understand why people broadcast this stuff...

Because inaction is the way to affect positive change, amiright?
  • mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    Daiches wrote:

Bug or buff?

It's a 5 day PVE event that started during Anniversary. They can't just change it.

Same like double ISO starting before Anniversary in DDQ, since the last 2 days of that run fell in Anniversary.

Nefarious Foes started out giving double ISO for battles and the no-skipping bonus, then changed with the mid day update.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Because inaction is the way to affect positive change, amiright?
    No, because around here, action is the way to affect negative change...
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    mindsuckr wrote:
    Daiches wrote:

Bug or buff?

Nefarious Foes started out giving double ISO for battles and the no-skipping bonus, then changed with the mid day update.

Nefarious Foes did not give double ISO. It did however indeed give the skip bonus, which got our hopes up
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it's not. It's giving normal ISO now. It's the new standard, you see? one can hope