Question about Mohawk Storm

Options
dsds
dsds Posts: 526
edited December 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
When she uses her green, it destroys random tiles and gains ap. What if I used 4thor and charged some of the tiles that are destroyed. Does storm take the added ap from the charged tiles or just the normal 1ap from the charged tiles?

Comments

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You get the bonus ap and damage from the charged tIles. That is why they have such great synergy.
    Try 4hor , Mohawk, and IM40 together great team
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    one other unique item is that 3* storm green will gather green unlike 2* storm green. 2* storm green will not gather the green it hits. learned that using thormneto in ddqBE
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    one other unique item is that 3* storm green will gather green unlike 2* storm green. 2* storm green will not gather the green it hits. learned that using thormneto in ddqBE

This is not correct. I just tested to find out on the chance you knew something I didn't but any tile destroyed by any version of Storm generates AP for the color (including tutile.png ) that is destroyed. It took me three tries to find out because the first two times I fired Lightning Storm, it missed all the green that was on the board. icon_e_smile.gif