No anger about the 3 tokens vs red dino cover?

rkd80
rkd80 Posts: 376
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else got completed screwed for leaving their t25 alliances with the understanding that they will either get 3 tokens or red dino? I got burned for almost 8k iso, 50 hp, 1 sentry cover and 1 red dino cover.

There was no understanding or explanation and seemed like a lot of folks rotated out only to discover this morning that their alliance stayed behind and received everything *plus* the three tokens.

icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I almost moved from my top alliance to a lower-placing alliance within my alliance family, but then I decided to just stay for the dino red.... I lucked out to learn that it came with three tokens as well. But yeah it would've been nice to know in advance to not have to worry about it!

From one of those alliance tokens, I luckily won the pink I needed to champion him and not need to throw away the 6 reds and 1 green that I had sitting in my queue.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was a good thing they gave out more rewards than normal. Only problem was the lack of information. I stayed up late moving people who wanted to be moved, but I'm not about to complain that they tried to be generous.