No event rewards SOI event

Options
BLACK LOTUS
BLACK LOTUS Posts: 14
So I just went into game play to collect my SOI event rewards. As I'm trying to collect them the the game goes into "maintenance" okay no problem .... I come back after maintenance is done and no event rewards.... You gotta love the dev's!

Comments

• M3f
    M3f Posts: 46
    Options
    Had the same but check Your cards after relog. I had a new card in my pool even if it crashed during claiming process.
  • BLACK LOTUS
    Options
    M3f wrote:
    Had the same but check Your cards after relog. I had a new card in my pool even if it crashed during claiming process.
    I should have obtained some gems and my gems didn't increase! 99% of the time the cards I win are worthless cause I already have them.
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The 2 mythics I won showed up in the card pool as regular cards. They did not have the "new" on them.

Your cards may have just shown up in your collection, have you looked carefully?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shouldn't this be a ticket?
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yunnnn wrote:
    The 2 mythics I won showed up in the card pool as regular cards. They did not have the "new" on them.

Your cards may have just shown up in your collection, have you looked carefully?
    Quoted for the truth.
    I once had this problem so I checked for new cards. Saw none.
    Then like 2 weeks later checking my overall collection to evaluate which themes packs would be better I found out I had a rattlechain "came out of nowhere" icon_e_surprised.gif

So check cards one by one. Usually one remembers which rares/mythics is missing in collection.
  • MDsupa
    MDsupa Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Game Server CRASHED every 9AM PST every time an EVENT comes to an end. Maybe D3 can figure out the bug that's causing this.

I didn't get my rare reward for rank 24th either.

icon_idea.gif
  • Abogmar
    Abogmar Posts: 22
    Options
    Happened to me aswell. Found the new cards in my library. I wish you luck getting your stuff!