Love the survey's/polls. Thank you!

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Thank you Punisher and cardoor for your work and effort. Sometimes it seems as though these options are the only way to decently voice ourselves.
As my own personal commentary goes on the last two anniversary events? Well. They leave me thinking that D3 just gets in the way of themselves. It's as if they want to have a great party. Invite you enthusiastically to join in, but then hand you a list of work to help them with before you can really party.
Can you wash the siding on the house? Then party down!
Hey you! You look strong how about helping clean the garage? Great! Party on dudes!
They need to loosen up. Not saying making it easy, but yeah, not this feeling of working to have fun. Loosen the purse strings. First Anny was AWESOME with the ability to earn and build a roster.
It's okay to once a year to allow us to revel in abandon.
That said, in three years I do see great change, but oh so tempered with the old miser attitude still attached.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    Thank you Punisher and cardoor for your work and effort. Sometimes it seems as though these options are the only way to decently voice ourselves.
    As my own personal commentary goes on the last two anniversary events? Well.

You're welcome and thank you for appreciating it icon_e_biggrin.gif

I also want to thank Varg138. He had a nice post on his thoughts of Anniversary III: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53240

I know there were others who had very insightful posts and polls during this Anniversary. MPQ has a really great playerbase of intelligent and hardworking players.
    They leave me thinking that D3 just gets in the way of themselves. It's as if they want to have a great party. Invite you enthusiastically to join in, but then hand you a list of work to help them with before you can really party.

To be fair, last year and this year they told us to bring our own cake icon_lol.gif