Missing iso from Devil Dinosaur pvp event

BassMuffinFIve
BassMuffinFIve Posts: 231
Anyone else still waiting for them to fix this/reimburse the missing iso? I wouldn't ask but since it has been like a week...

I got the typical **** "we are aware of this issue" blah blah blah from CS. I'm not sure they understand that being aware of an issue isn't the same as fixing an issue.

Comments

• Got a reply finally. Apparently they are sending mass compensation out for this... we'll see! icon_e_wink.gif
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    sure hope so!
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I like mass compensation. Some yellows peggys will fix everything guys!
  • 10 days later... still nothing

I feel like I was given the run around. Not impressed with CS. Not impressed at all.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Be carful they might give you a sacraic response, lock the thread, and move it. It is very apparent that they do not care about their player base.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, about that compensation... is this going out before the next anniversary?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a reply finally. Apparently they are sending mass compensation out for this... we'll see! icon_e_wink.gif
    Did they say, "We'll be sending out mass compensation," or did they say, "Because this issue was so widespread, any compensation will be en mass"? If it's the latter, they say that anytime there's a problem like this, and it's no guarantee we'll get anything.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still nothing. Almost 3 weeks and the tickets I send in say they will be taking care of it. Question is..........when?
  • I'm still waiting as well. I don't appreciate the run around and 3 weeks is more than enough time for compensation to have been sorted out for this event. Seems unlikely we will ever get anything at this point, but I will reply here again to keep this at the top.

Fighting for D3 to solve their own mistake is quite the frustrating process icon_e_sad.gif
  • arejaygee
    arejaygee Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I finally got a cut and paste response on Halloweeen that they "were unable to offer compensation." I doubt I'd have gotten that if I hadn't written again and demanded a yes or no answer, considering I filed my initial ticket with them October 9.