Double Iso.. I will miss you

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I started the Unstable Iso8 PvE, as much as I love the return of SHIELD CL, I miss the double Iso. I championed so many characters during Anniversary, it was great. Boss Rush kind of killed the Iso flow from normal PvE but overall I wish double Iso was the norm or at the very least 1 week a month.. the double Iso felt like the right amount I should be amassing.

Please don't make us wait until next Anniversary to have double Iso again

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I remember after the last anniversary suddenly my ISO total felt so limited and meh.
    I maintain that double should be the new standard. Then have double events on top of that for fun =)
  • Ouroboros9999
    Ouroboros9999 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    What would be great is a boost that would double XP for 24 hrs or double ISO for 24 hrs. Let me trade in 30 color boosts for one of those!
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    If vip had double iso instead of faster health then it would be good maybe I would want to subscribe
  • AlexxKats
    AlexxKats Posts: 99 Match Maker
    I've said it elsewhere, i'll add here as well.

Double iso should be the normal, not the special part of a yearly event.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    I miss it too. They did not scale noderewards (like difficulty), the double iso gives a little the feeling they did.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    As per my declaration last spring, "double iso" is actually normal iso, since it is an iso distribution rate far more in line with the actual iso needs for 4* and 5* play.

So we are now back on half iso.

Demi: please end half iso!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    You still get some in ddq for now! Hopefully they leave it on!!!
  • Punisher5784
    mpqr7 wrote:

Shhhhhhh.. don't let the devs know! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:

This is more disappointing to me than the boss rush debacle.

The fact anything beneficial is probably a mistake and we'd best not mention it or it will be taken from us like naughty children.

Personally I think double iso ddq should remain it just fits with the other recent changes lately in terms of iso stream. Dare i even suggest bring back 1 cp for completion every day icon_e_wink.gif
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:

We're safe, they clearly don't read the forums.
  • Punisher5784
    thisone wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

This is more disappointing to me than the boss rush debacle.

The fact anything beneficial is probably a mistake and we'd best not mention it or it will be taken from us like naughty children.

Personally I think double iso ddq should remain it just fits with the other recent changes lately in terms of iso stream. Dare i even suggest bring back 1 cp for completion every day icon_e_wink.gif

I agree 100% and would love to see the return of CP in DDQ but we're not allowed to have nice things icon_lol.gif
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Press "R" to pay respects icon_e_sad.gif
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    They could totally tie iso multipliers to Shield Rank/ Clearance levels and/or VIP status. Shield Rank and Clearance Levels make the most sense so players earlier in the game don't get more iso than the devs think they need. They started a good idea by having higher/better rewards being handed out by Shield/Clearance levels but it also needs to be tied to actual iso accrual on all events, too.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    madsalad wrote:
    They could totally tie iso multipliers to Shield Rank/ Clearance levels and/or VIP status. Shield Rank and Clearance Levels make the most sense so players earlier in the game don't get more iso than the devs think they need. They started a good idea by having higher/better rewards being handed out by Shield/Clearance levels but it also needs to be tied to actual iso accrual on all events, too.

That would be nice. I had originally thought that players at SHIELD Level 70 would win more and better rewards for beating nodes... but I was wrong. Still, SCL 7 is mighty fine... although I'm hoping they release SCL 8 and and up some day! I'm sure there are a decent amount of us at the higher levels! Please don't make us wait months/years/decades/until we're all in our 60s and older/etc...