The_Fold Alliance Chat(recruiting)

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Welcome to The_Fold;) I'm Dregen. I am currently ranked 1st in the overall tournament, though every time I turn around I am down to 2nd. I paid for 4 membership slots and hopefully after the 2 room tournies end I will add another. Have a great day. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Haiz, I'm happy to be in your alliance, looking forward getting up in the alliance ladder and gl for you getting those first places ;D
  • Hey all. Well we are off to a great start. Seems like we've got a great group. Its obvious however, the only way we will get into the high rankings is to increase our membership slots. I know its expensive but does anyone have enough to upgrade the slots? I have also read messages from other alliances telling recruits that they have to purchase their slot. How would that work since they have to be a commander to upgrade. Well anyway, any help or ideas would be appreciated. Look forward to playingvwith you all.
  • Point of clarification. When I mentioned having new recruits pay for their slots I didn't mean our current members. Just talking about new members from this point:)
  • For that to work we should go to private alliance and allways keep 1 slot open, so when new guy joins he would be promoted to commander and buys additional slot ;? A lot of alliances do this, and our position is quite fine with 10 people only. Too bad im very short on hp for now ;/
  • Thanx Zaz for the info. Is everyone cool with switching to private? Oh and thank you whoever bought the 10th slot. Very appreciated. A few more and I am sure we will be in a great position on the rankings.have a great day
  • thecoffeemug
    thecoffeemug Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So far, this is a great crew.

Right now, we're holding on to #99 spot in the Lord of Thunder. Did we want to put a push on to keep it there for the extra Wolverine reward? I'm holding steady in my simulator at #1 with a 400 point lead, so I would be inclined to focus on that, as I don't have a Wolverine, and I'm holding steady in the 50s with 445 points (I wouldn't mind the Ares card, as he's my next bet to get to 85)
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Hello, I decided to keep track of our placement in alliance events, if someone remembers earlier placements please leave it in the replies, i will add them to this post.

ALLIANCE ACHIEVEMENTS

UNHOLY OUTLAW (14.03.31) TOP 250
    THE SIMULATOR (14.03.31) TOP 250
    FEARLESS DEFENDERS (14.04.02) TOP 250
    THE BEST THERE IS (14.04.04) TOP 250
    FIRST AVENGER (14.04.07) TOP 500
    Unstable Iso-8 (14.04.08) TOP 250
    HOLLOWPOINT KISS (14.04.09) TOP 250
    HOTSHOT (14.04.12) TOP 250
    BAD is GOOD (14.04.14) TOP 250
    Heroic Mode Venom Round One (14.04.14) TOP 250
    Heroic Mode Venom Round One DEADLY (14.04.14) TOP 250
    FIRST AVENGER (14.04.16) TOP 500
    Heroic Mode Venom Round Two (14.04.17) TOP 500
    Heroic Mode Venom Round Two DEADLY (14.04.17) TOP 500
    SMASH HIT (14.04.19) TOP 250
    The Hunt: Alaska (14.04.20) TOP 250
    The Hunt: Florida (14.04.20) TOP 1000
    The Hunt: The Savage Land (14.04.21) TOP 1000
    HOTSHOT (14.04.21) TOP 500
    The Hunt: Alaska (14.04.22) TOP 1000
    The Hunt: Florida (14.04.22) TOP 250
    The Hunt: The Savage Land (14.04.23) TOP 1000
    ARMY OF ONE (14.04.23) TOP 250
    The Hunt: Alaska (14.04.25) TOP 250
    The Hunt: Florida (14.04.25) TOP 1000
    The Hunt: The Savage Land (14.04.26) TOP 1000
    HOLLOWPOINT KISS (14.04.26) TOP 250
    The Hunt: Alaska (14.04.27) TOP 250
    The Hunt: Florida (14.04.28) TOP 250
    The Hunt: The Savage Land (14.04.28) TOP 250
    DOCTORS ORDERS (14.04.28) TOP 250
    The Hunt (14.04.28) TOP 250
    TOP GUN (14.04.30) TOP 250
    ARMY OF ONE (14.05.03) TOP 250
    GOD OF LIES (14.05.05) TOP 250
    UNLOCK THE SIMULATOR (14.05.07) TOP 250
    DOCTORS ORDERS (14.05.07) TOP 250

WILL ADD WHEN WE HIT ANYTHING MORE THAN TOP250, all events from 05.07 are top 250
  • Will you guys take on a newer player that is currently making transition from 1* to 2*? I really could you the little bump to iso and covers to help me build up quicker.
  • I'm looking for a solid alliance like yours. I am starting to max out my 2 stars and collect 3 stars. I play every day and will contribute solid points during events.

PM me if you are interested in adding me to your team.

noname82
  • Just created an avatar to say congratulations on a successful start! Hopefully we can get enough HP to get more alliance spots...I just used mine for roster spots over the weekend. I plan on saving them now though. Thanks for starting us up dregan!
  • I think (need approval from alliance owner) we should accept people with at least (almost) finished 2* teams.

I see one application in game, but person is just trying to level 2* heroes, level spread on 5+ characters all mid 50's. I'm not very familiar with this game yet, but i think leveling few to 85 should be better than to try and level 5+ heroes all at once bit by bit icon_e_confused.gif
  • Hello, looking to join your alliance. I'm an active player and just placed 38 for Fearless Defenders and right now am in the top 200 for Unstable Iso-8 working my way up.
  • Members, just some suggestion to keep our alliance going, during event check the points the alliance got, divide it by 10, if you have less points than the number you got, try to play more, if you have more than 10% of all points, keep on going you are doing great job. I myself always try to have more than 10% of all the points alliance has, so should you ;D
  • Good evening everyone. Man I have had a bad run today. Unlucky. Was up to 2nd in the red I so but lost some potential points when it waiting till midnight to change the missions up. Oh well;) zaz is right with the trying to keep up with the 10%. Also if u check the #1 ranked alliance point amount and divide by 20(as the almost always have 20) and you can see how you are measuring up against the top seats. Congratulations are deserved since we are above 50% of the top scores. Keep it up and have fun
  • Oh and I agree with zaz. when I 1st started playing I tried leveling everything up evenly as much as possible but soon found it much more effective to level a few 1st. my 2* storm and Thor have helped me do really well and are nearing the 85 cap. Also thanx zaz for keeping a eye on the scores. Your dedication is very appreciated. Now everybody have fun and let's try to add a slot or 2 this weekend
  • Is after midnight est and the unstable Iso tourney has not yet rotated missions. I am thinking then that the cycle is 36 hrs instead of 24. Try to play before noon EST and if I'm right u will pick up extra points. Have fun
  • Though it took all my coins I just added an 11 slot. Really want human torch's third power and we are hovering right around the cutoff point to get it. Good luck
  • Should we go to the method of recruiting where you can only join if u can replace your slot. If we decide to go this route it has 2 advantages 1.) Growth, obviously;) 2.) The only people likely to have the coins are going to be people who play often....also if u are here on the forums and you haven't already, please post something so we know your here. That way you can be included in decisions. Thanx.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just joined in-game. Play daily and top 100 in most events. Approaching 75000pts in simulator. Looking forward to being part of an active group for a change.