Gwenpool Plot Armor

xidragonxi
xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
If one of Gwen's allies is stunned when she sends them airborne, they are no longer stunned when they land, even if the stun timer was for longer than they were airborne.

For example, my iceman stuns opponent Phoenix for 4 turns. On the next turn, opponent Gwen uses plot armor and sends Phoenix airborne. One turn later, Phoenix lands and is no longer stunned even though she should still be stunned for 3 more turns.

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you checked on how other airborne effects affect stunned characters? I haven't. Curious myself whether airborne clears stuns in general. Actually, Invisible tiles is another question, along with something like the Motivation from Black Bolt. Do those lose power when the target is airborne? I'm sorry I don't have an actual answer, just questions about the airborne interactions.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    All airborne abilites remove stun status, this is probably unintentional
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    if unintentional can this be fixed? the whole strategy of 'stun them when they get to x black ap' goes out the window when she'll just unstun them. if intended can we get confirmation? thanks.