Why do boss nodes lock after one play?

insomnia99
insomnia99 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
The side nodes say 0/4 rewards yet they lock after just one play. How can we reach progression with just one play per node? Especially since the boss node is impossible. And why deny us the other three 'offered' rewards on the easier nodes? Am I missing something? I know I'm new - is this normal?

Comments

• EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    That is how the event works. You do the boss once, then you have to do one of the missions to get another chance at the boss. Once you completed every mission, you have to wait until the next wave of missions rolls around, which is indicated in the event.

You shouldn't post this in the bug section next time you are confused about something in the game unless you are certain it is a bug.
  • insomnia99
    insomnia99 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    EDL666 wrote:
    That is how the event works. You do the boss once, then you have to do one of the missions to get another chance at the boss. Once you completed every mission, you have to wait until the next wave of missions rolls around, which is indicated in the event.

You shouldn't post this in the bug section next time you are confused about something in the game unless you are certain it is a bug.

I understand how it's supposed to work. I assumed it was a bug that the side nodes say "0/4" rewards are available when in fact only one is. They should say "0/1" if you can only play once before they lock.

Edit to add: I see where my op could have been clearer. I deleted my hurt feelings.