Unable to join Terror in the Shadows

Options
murtagon
murtagon Posts: 51 Match Maker
When I click a node I get the ominous "no match found" error.

After some review and discussion with others this was/is a known bug and it was supposed to be fixed some time ago. The understanding is you master your cards it will lock you out of events. I do have many cards but I have not mastered them all - still have Blue to finish and I have mastered fewer cards than the others that encountered this issue. So perhaps the issue is based on how many cards you mastered when you click join in the event compared to how many you mastered when the event actually started?? Just a thought, regardless this is a pretty serious design flaw since it just encourages people to not master their cards. Which is unfortunate since mastering cards while a bit of a grind also lets you see card interactions you may not of thought of on your own.

So it appears the designers recommendation (based on the known defect still being in the match up system) is if you want to play in events you should stop mastering cards.

What bothers me the most about this is I am now a drag on the coalition. I can either ask to be replaced so my lack of scoring does not hurt the coalition standings or just hurt the coalition standings. Sigh what a mess.

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And then there were 18...