3* Domino Build

Options
Domino is one of the coolest Marvel characters so I decided to do something for her. The build is focused around tiles and offers flexibility since she is a mostly a Jack of all trades instead of someone who is extremely good in 1-2 things. The abilities are probably unbalanced since I didn't have time to think this through and, as I said, I did it for fun. The blue makes a soft type of tank since can soak some damage not because of high health, but because she reduces the damage some to her from abilities if there are many protect tiles.

Domino 3*
Level - Health - Yellow/Red/Green/Blue/Purple/Black - Critical - Environment
15 - 665 - 4 4 4 10 8 11 - 4.0x - 4
141 - 5075 - 11 12 10 60 52 67 - 4.0x - 4

Uncanny Dodge - Blue (PASSIVE)
Domino takes 10 less damage from enemy abilities for each friendly blue Protect tile. If there are fewer than 2 friendly
Blue Protect tiles, create a strength 7 Blue Protect tile whenever anyone uses a Purple or Black ability.

Level Upgrades
Level 2: Domino takes 12 less damage for each friendly Blue Protect tile.
Level 3: Increases base protect strength to 9.
Level 4: Domino takes 15 less damage for each friendly Blue Protect tile.
Level 5: Creates up to 3 Protect tiles.

Propability Manipulation - Purple 12
Domino deals 80 damage to the target and changes 1 selected enemy special tile to a friendly
strength 9 Attack, Strike or Defense tile randomly.

Level Upgrades
Level 2: Costs 1 AP less.
Level 3: Increases base strength of the tile to 13.
Level 4: Costs 1 AP less.
Level 5: Increase the damage to 120.

Expert Marksman - Black 8
Domino fires her pistol destroying a 3x3 block of tiles doing damage. Domino does 70 additional
damage for each special tile that was destroyed.

Level Upgrades
Level 2: Restores 1 black AP for each destroyed special tile.
Level 3: Does 100 additional damage.
Level 4: Restores 1 blue, 1 black and 1 purple AP for each destroyed special tile.
Level 5: Also generates AP.