PVE Question

Ctenko
Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
When was the last time they ran Enemy of the State? Because I seem to recall like... at least two gauntlets, Two thieves, three sims, Two hearts of darkness, and three venom bombs since then. But I don't think we've had an Enemy of the State in like.... 4 months? Not since they tested new PVE things with a max points ceiling.

Is anyone else wondering where this Event went?

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Per this thread https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?style=1&f=20&t=45479&p=530644&hilit=enemy+of+the+state#p530644

It was run last time... 4 months ago. Notice it is a 7 day event like Hulk's, these don't run those very often.

Im sure they'll be back up soon enough, it's not like there's a vast selection of PVE events.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Ok then yeah. It used to be basically every ten weeks or so. And we've had, 2 runs of most of the seven days. Gauntlet, Hulk, Only one Prodigal I guess.

Just, this is the third time we're running Iso-8 without something in between. Usually it's a 7 day once a season, and I feel like we've just been skipping that one for some reason, which makes me wonder since the last three times they've run it, they use it to debut new changes to the system. Is that going to be the one with SCL 8? I'm just wondering.

(Truthfully though, There was nothing in that Vault I wanted, at all, so I'm sitting on 14 tokens I earned from it, wondering when if ever I will get to spend them.)
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    good riddance. I'd rather have two events in one week and get 50 CP rather than only 25 CP!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was thinking the same the other day about Prodigal Sun.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    The best thing about the next run of EOTS is that with the amount of wave nodes in it, you should be able to clear out a quarter of the vault with just sub placement, node rewards, and a few deals of the day.