New Player Idea, Regarding Roster Slots

OpticalPrime
OpticalPrime Posts: 9
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello Everyone! New player here on day 4. Been really enjoying the game and the various events ( thanks for the character boosts! ) and had an idea regarding roster slots. I can tell that building a huge roster is going to be the major time/money sink as im at 22 slots and it now costs 275 coins just for 1 more and with all these events and daily awards and recruit coins I have 14 more characters sitting around waiting for a spot to fill, including 4*!

So that got me thinking. What about adding some kind of feature that allows you to, instead of selling a character to open a slot, move the character somewhere else where he is unable to be played for X amount of time?

Like.... maybe a Hospital. Character is injured or reviving? Move him out of your roster to the Hospital where he will revive and regain health and you can move a new character into that slot until the character is healed?

I know the main thing would be exactly as said above, it would allow people to not spend as much money on slots early on, but have to say as a new player it is frustrating and daunting working with a small roster.

Anyway, thought Id share the idea and see what ya'll thought