Seriously

Meander
Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I think Jamie should get a bonus cover this month. Some may get annoyed with what he's done to keep everything in line, but the dude is putting work in with this **** storm. Respect.

Comments

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    This is not new. Jamie was the first Legendary character in MPQ. I think there's a thread about it somewhere.
  • Meander
    This is not new. Jamie was the first Legendary character in MPQ. I think there's a thread about it somewhere.

I know it's well established, but I feel it bears repeating thanks to the last 24 hours.
  • Jdob84
    Jdob84 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21635&start=40#p275951

There ya go.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's also the final boss in round 8...
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:

Too bad no one will ever get to see him then...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do have to give him props for working in overdrive to counteract all of our collective attitude.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:

His powerset is a real pain, too.

Lock Node - 30 greentile.png AP
  • Meander
    simonsez wrote:

His powerset is a real pain, too.

Lock Node - 30 greentile.png AP

If you beat him, you don't get a Peggy cover, he takes your Peggy covers.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I just hate how, if you play any female character against Jamie Madrox, they're automatically stunned for the rest of the match. Seems unfair, even if they do have a point.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jamie Madrox impregnated me. I am not upset.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Jamie's Legendary Presence increased the cost of using my abilities by $200
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jamie Madrox can one-shot kill Chuck Norris with a single match-3.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I do have to give him props for working in overdrive to counteract all of our collective attitude.

I just hope we eventually evolve past not being squeaky clean and nice to developers makes everyone horrible people and invalidates feedback thing that people here tend to feel.

These guys get treated nicely compared to like say a waiter, who does a **** job and instead gets no pay,

Here they have people give them money regardless and have others tell everyone to be nice to them when they are dissatisfied.

I'll never understand that.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

I just hope we eventually evolve past not being squeaky clean and nice to developers makes everyone horrible people and invalidates feedback thing that people here tend to feel.

These guys get treated nicely compared to like say a waiter, who does a **** job and instead gets no pay,

Here they have people give them money regardless and have others tell everyone to be nice to them when they are dissatisfied.

I'll never understand that.

For real? We're being provided a space to talk about the game for no cost at all, and you want free rein to act like an entitled **** all the time? You can't understand why they wouldn't want to curtail the already torrential stream of negativity, vitriol, and sub-literate drivel that pollutes these boards?

I'll never understand you.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

I heard that you need to have had a flawless (no damage) victory on each boss node through the whole event and deal the death blow to Galactus with a Bagman's Purple Team-Up to unlock him.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

I heard that you need to have had a flawless (no damage) victory on each boss node through the whole event and deal the death blow to Galactus with a Bagman's Purple Team-Up to unlock him.

All I heard is that you had to beat Sheng Long
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jamie's been doing a great job!

With probably one more job to do.

Lots of threads getting (appropriately) moved...how about this one to "suggestions" ?

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

All I heard is that you had to beat Sheng Long

He's accessed by the Konami code. Two matches with an up-swipe, two down, left, right, left, right, Black (or Blue), "A" (which you must pronounce directly into your device's speaker), and then hit the power button.