State of communication

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just pointing out to D3 guys. It's starting to get worrying if even your moderators are feeling unhappy about the events and customer support and communication... Man up, start doing the game WITH the gamers FOR the gamers. Not just for you to make MONEY. And you will reach your 10 years of happiness

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the record, while I am a moderator, I am not an employee of D3 or Demiurge. I am just a player like everyone else. So my frustration shouldn't be any more surprising/important than anyone else's.

That said, I've never been one to shy away from calling them out when I'm not happy. I just tend to wait until I've actually experienced the change they implement before I get out the pitchforks and torches.
  • Ye i can understand that. Im 33-years old gamer and i try to find games that i spend my precious time. MPQ has been at top 10 time consumers for me. And i would like this game to continue on so that other people can enjoy it also.

With my life, i have seen wrong people on wrong deciding positions and ruining companies etc. And atm the D3 group is on break point. They arent doing the game for gamers as they are supposed to. They are doing it for themself and its showing with bad execution, bad communication, and bad customer appreciation.

That has to change...