Gwenpool green

simonsez
simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
It looks like Gwenpool's green can randomly target an airborne character and not do any damage. Working as intended?

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    There's no way to tell, because she can also randomly not hit characters. So, she may have just not hit anyone.
  • simonsez
    That's not what the ability description says... "hitting a random enemy each time"
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:
    That's not what the ability description says... "hitting a random enemy each time"

Ability description in game reads:
    "I'll fire 3 shots in the general direction of the enemy team, hitting some (or maybe all???) of them for NUMBER damage per shot.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Right, it doesn't say missing them, just hits random ones.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Maybe all" means it's up to chance whether you hit one enemy three times, one enemy twice and another enemy once, or all three of them once each (in which case the move would function like a true AOE). Every shot is supposed to hit someone.
  • simonsez
    As per 112 patch notes, this has been fixed...
  • RogueZeroOne
    RogueZeroOne Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    If it's "fixed" then Gwenpool is pretty much useless now. Since the 112 update, Chekhov's gun is having trouble hitting the broad side of a barn, literary or otherwise. It was deadly when first introduced, now every shot can miss if firing at only one or two enemies. I wonder if it is targeting downed enemies? Anyone else notice?

Thanks

RZ1
  • I submitted it as part of a ticket. I have had it miss more than 75 percent of the time, and I user her all the time. The description states that it should hit at least one enemy. I have had it completely miss all 3 shots on the last person standing on multiple occasions. The power is glitched, and if this was the original intention, then the randomizer is truly messed up.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    I suspect that all powers that target a random character are currently bugged to potentially target downed characters. See the thread on Konran's black, for example.

Is MK green working? Mine isn't usable yet.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Moon Knight? His green is working fine.