Most Unfun Anniversary EVER!

klonewarrior
klonewarrior Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Seriously D3? Im facing level 40-60 side nodes, but my Boss Rushes are level 390-400 at level 5? When you put this up on perhaps the most unfun of the PvE's Venom Bomb, then Im wondering if you are just attempting to drive players away instead of rewarding the dedication to the game.

I was at first excited to be able to get 3 Peggy Carter covers only to learn that even with my pretty advanced roster (4 4*s champed, KP, Cho, IW, XF Wolvie) I only have a shot to win the match if I get a very favorable board.

But, it seems you want to cater to the whales exclusively for the party. The nearly free to play (I am a VIP) need not apply. Its like getting an invite to the bash, but having to sit outside the club cause the bouncers think you can't afford the champagne service.

Thanks D3...and Happy Birthday MPQ.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    But, it seems you want to cater to the whales exclusively for the party
    The whales are wiping too. Let's keep the frustration targeted where it belongs...
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I sympathize, as I'm in pretty much the exact same situation. Only 4 4* champed, and I'm stuck on round 4 with 2 days left and no other story event to play. There's still PvP. That's where most of game time will go for a few days.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    The event is certainlly way harder than I expected, but not imposible at all. Im about to finish round 5 using a 3* team (Hulk, Storm, KKhan); its a veeeery slow team but effective.

IM40+LCap works too, but too edgy. Check the forums and tinker with your roster, if you are entering 4* land you should have tools to advance and get at least a Peggy cover.

Good luck!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please keep boss Rush discussion to the Boss Rush thread at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53171
This discussion has been closed.