Boss Rush FAIL

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
so I am sure many people have said it, and everyone is thinking it... but this is the worst event ever.

not only are you double dipping on rewards (individual players get progression rewards AND they get round clears?), so that you get the player progression for points but your points also give you round rewards, but you are also eliminating the need to be in a good alliance. I normally fall somewhere in the middle for my alliance, right around 10 out of 20. The top players are really good, and the bottoms are generally more laid back players or just starting out. Normally, we all just play boss battles as far as we can take them, and the heavy hitters (admittedly) carry us to the final rewards. It helps people build better rosters, while the already good rosters get likeable rewards as well.

now? If you are in a **** alliance, you can rank at the top. You carry no one to the finish line, so why compete against friends and such. The end alliance rewards are a joke. Also. the scaling is out of control. I have never had THIS much trouble getting out of the 4th round. I will absolutely be unable to make it to round 6. I was so excited to see Peggy as a reward for a boss event, and now I won't even sniff any of those covers. I can't believe they managed to screw up boss battles even further. WAY TO GO!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.