Why I like SCL for PVE

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I like SCL for PVP, but I really like SCL for PVE, because the prizes are great. I feel that every prize in SCL 7 for PVE is worth winning and looking forward to. I've realized that I'm most excited about winning HP, tokens and covers, as well as easier access to CP (ie being able to win it in the middle of progression, instead of all at the very end).

I enjoy winning ISO and XP, but just winning those two doesn't motivate me all that much, mostly because I require millions of ISO to level up all my characters, so whether it's 100 ISO or 1000 ISO, it's still just a drop in the bucket (although I of course prefer 1000 ISO to 100 ISO when possible!). So that's why I'm less excited about playing Lightning Rounds and non-SCL PVE, even if it offers decent amounts of ISO. It just starts feeling like endless grinding.

In summary, the prizes are the thing! Good prizes! And that's why I like SCL for PVE and hope that it runs more regularly... maybe even for every PVE from now on! And you can simply adjust it to not reward the brand new character. That's fine with me!

And I hope that some day soon, they releaes SCLs 8, 9 and 10, since I'm up at SHIELD Level 70 (almost 71) already!