Boss PVE: What Team to Use

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Now that I am done ranting on the other discussions, I want to make the best of this event and do the best I can, as I'm sure most of you are doing.

With that said, what is very team(s) using for this event for each wave? The previous Boss PVEs had one or two strategies that could be used the entire event but this time each boss requires their own strategy which makes it difficult to choose the right team.

Please share your successful team and wave in the comments do we can all help each other out!! I'll update my post to include other players teams icon_e_biggrin.gif

Round 1: Patch, Loki, Daken. No particular reason, just testing the event with true healing and cascade protection. Ended the round quickly with two completions.

Round 2: Hulk, Mohawk, CMags. Figured I would try the team I used to fully complete Galactus. Does not work as well with 3 bosses but they did okay.

Round 3: IM40, CMags, KK. I use this team for hard nodes in PvE. Worked well, only lost once. Focus on Yellow to have plenty of AP by turn 3 or 4. I also switched KK for Red Hulk to use his purple to drain Banner's green before he transformed

Round 4: Hulk, Red Hulk, Cyke. Have Hulk or Red Hulk be Infront to take damage to create green or destroy tiles while Cyke does most of the damage. Red Hulk at 18 green can kill GGs goons and IMs droids in one shot. I also changed Hulk for IM40 at times.

Other Player Suggestions: Charlie's Angels (Professor X, SW, GSBW) - Hulk, Mohawk, KK

Round 5: Hulk, Mohawk, KK

Other Player Suggestions: Cho, Kingpin, and Cyke - XFW, XFDP, Doom

Please only use this discussion to share your teams below. Do not use this discussion to complain about the event, there are other discussions for that.