Next Anniversay event, can you make it fun and play test?

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
I appreciate the novelty of the anniversary events. I really do. But a PVP with just two characters "Best friends" was brutal when it came to match making.
There is also a strange scaling issue with the boss rush fight. I am a decent player with a decent roster. I should have a chance at round 4, instead of getting slaughtered.
Playing games is supposed to be fun and challenging, but not a beat down. The same thing happened with the Galactus boss event from the past.

Comments

• whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    I also noticed another flaw with many of the boss rush champs. They do all across the board damage. Meaning they do equal damage for all matches. This is bad because the default for opponent strongest color is yellow. To add insult to injury, you give us the 4 star Xforce Wolverine as a champ. His black destroys the opponents strongest color. Since all the champs have the same strongest color of yellow, you make his black ability useless after the first time. That fun Xforce wolverine team with Deadpool xforce is made nearly useless.
  • Not really thrilled with the Boss Rush event either.

I admit I have a 'strong roster', with quite a few 5* Characters. But NONE of them are fully trained, and most are still in the low level-300 range
    Comes this new event: Boss Rush. Round 4, and I'm facing off against 3 FULLY TRAINED 5* characters of level +450 (????????)
    I havent been able to make even a 'dent' on the 1st boss (even with boosting my line-up of my STONGEST team).

So instead of just throwing healing packs away (3 per boss fight, and you only have 10 :-/), what I've been doing, is just throwing 1* and 2* characters at the boss fight, since there is *NOTHING* I can do against a line-up that does +10.000 damage per turn or a regular basis...
    This of course is just guaranteeing that I'll never reach the higher reward levels, since the fights that can give the most number of points are just a complete disaster...

This is where you start asking: WT >bleep<? Where's the 'fun' of this event?

Boss Rush is a COMPLETE MESS - MAJORLY unhappy...