Supposed to lose

MyNameIsRed
MyNameIsRed Posts: 63
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Seriously, can we put this to bed? We all know it was said but reading it every third post in every third thread is a bit tiresome.

Comments

• deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    I agree, but it sure feels true sometimes (COUGHBOSSRUSHCOUGH)
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Seriously, can we put this to bed? We all know it was said but reading it every third post in every third thread is a bit tiresome.

What round of boss rush have you completed?

Feels very appropriate by Round 4.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    My guess is that it will be put to bed by the player base only when it's been put to bed by the devs. And that time is most definitely not yet come.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

Only someone called MyNameIsRed would say something like this.

Seriously the Reds did a poor job communicating this event and they clearly did not learn or care about our experience and concerns with Galactus last Anniversary

We're tired of losing, tired of a completely dead and useless roster, tired of using health packs. Is this difficult boss event a surprise? No but we all hoped it wouldn't be as bad as it is.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    losing would be no big deal without health packs

but how do you sit down and discuss this event and decide.

"So I have this idea for the only pve event. It locks players out naturally without certain 4 star characters that we dont give on release, have 5 star characters fully covered in wave format (don't want people using that silly dead pool character) and then have the boss node scale up high to make them use health packs on all attempts, eventually just making them decide not to play at all instead of spending cash on health packs. The reward? 3 star storm, then I guess peggy, but come on whos getting that far."

???

Re; why people say it, well it was said, and if you can't see why it might be relevant again, I think you're missing something vital going on here.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please keep boss Rush discussion to the Boss Rush thread at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53171
This discussion has been closed.