3 days before new rebalance!!!

BariusRad
BariusRad Posts: 47
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So 3 days left before the end of the Season! And because the developers have promised us to rebalance the end of each Season - they have to keep their word as a real man! First they changed Silver Surfer and Cho the Hulk, and then the Devil Dino. Who will be this time? Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Star Lord, Peter Parker or someone else??!! Soon we learn! Look forward to! icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Nerf to Iceman and OML incoming.

icon_cool.gif
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Here's hoping for X-Force Wolverine Buffs!

More realistically StarLord and Invisible Woman buffs. (Going to be optimistic and say the Nerf bat stays away)
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember, they said it could vary from season to season. So they might not do any changes at all this time.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    They also said that they would focus on making weak characters more competitive, and forgo nerfing powerful characters at this time.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    The board said Moonstone nerf icon_e_wink.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I swear I saw this exact same thread two weeks ago.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe they will nerf the scaling in boss rush next week. After it is over.
  • rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    I seriously hope they buff starlord. Maybe in a way that he actually does work with every character like they originally meant for him.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:

With the exact same replies...
  • Dwarfsteel
    Dwarfsteel Posts: 55 Match Maker
    udonomefoo wrote:

I thought the same thing... had to triple check the thread date.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Dwarfsteel wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:

I thought the same thing... had to triple check the thread date.

With the offensive and inaccurate "real man" qualifier included. OP still clueless and insensitive.
  • ROTBI
    ROTBI Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Except that there's nothing offensive about what he said. However, since you feel differently, evidently that gives you the right to call him clueless? Pot calling the kettle.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Atlas Axe wrote:
    They also said that they would focus on making weak characters more competitive, and forgo nerfing powerful characters at this time.

We are about 20 days past this statement, so I don't know that we are actually "at that time" any more.

That said, I think they may have a few more buffs to push out before any nerfing starts (unless you consider the dino changes a nerf, which I kind of do . . ).
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    udonomefoo wrote:

The OP hasn't been on the boards that long. Forgive him.
  • beyonderbub
    ROTBI wrote:
    Except that there's nothing offensive about what he said. However, since you feel differently, evidently that gives you the right to call him clueless? Pot calling the kettle.

Here is my reply, verbatim from OP's previous thread re: this same topic:

// "Like real men." What does that even mean? What does the developers' gender have to do with keeping ones word? Why this even in there?"//

Since you want to pick up the mantle, feel free to defend why OP assumes that the developers are all men or even better, what "keeping one's word" has to do with being a "real man"? Shouldn't everyone keep their word, regardless of gender?
  • beyonderbub
    ROTBI wrote:

Even better, I'll apologize for my "clueless" comment. I forget that sometimes that there are minors that may frequent this board and their attitudes may be reflected in their posts, which they are entitled to express without harassment. I'm in a trolling mood while waiting for next Boss rounds to open up.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    commandpointsbig.pngPlease keep your posts civil and polite while staying on topic. Trolling/insults are a violation of forum rules and will result in disciplinary action. There have been enough locked threads today, so please play nice. commandpointsbig.png
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Atlas Axe wrote:

They also said that Boss Rush would be fun icon_redface.gif