* Special guest: IamtheDanger!
* All the anniversary talk
* R111
* And... Kingpin!

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e60.html

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best show ever. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif +1 for having such an awesome guest. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Even though I missed an entire LR. Still, awesome show guys.
  • JordanFromJersey
    JordanFromJersey Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Any reason y'all haven't posted this on Reddit yet? I've typed up the majority of my comments already, but they're formatted for Reddit, not here.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    On being a commander: you can't kick a commander. Beware making an alliance member a commander unless you know them / they've been around a while, because if they stop playing, you have dead weight for ever. I've read that customer services can remove inactive commanders, but there are a few hoops to jump through.
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    The best part of the week has arrived!
    MPQ wise at least.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So next week you need to interview someone who beats round 8 on boss waves. I will be listening tomorrow, but I can only imagine how excited you guys were about boss waves. I am actually more excited for next week. Can you get a dev interview for next week to ask what the tiny kitty were you thinking?

Love the show you guys rock!
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Another fine show. And excellent choice in guests!

What??? Cut back on the questionable speculation re: unfamiliar characters? Nooooo! That's what made the character reviews hilarious and engaging. If a listener feels they know more they'll let you know. And you were perfectly clear that you guys may have been talking out of a dark nether region.

Was excellent advice re: commandeering.

Looking forward to the recap of Boss Rush. Man, I wish this show had been around for the first runs of Ultron and Galactus.

Consider doing some "reaction" casts to big in-game events? Maybe some play-by-plays of run-throughs, or attempts at certain events? Hey, give play-by-play while trying lineups in sim matches. Or crash of the Titans. Would be a hoot.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Weird, I'm getting nothing but an hour and 2 minutes of silence when I downloaded it from ITunes. Tried re downloading it, no success, othe podcast from today working fine. Anyone else running into this problem?
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Moon Roach wrote:
    On being a commander: you can't kick a commander. Beware making an alliance member a commander unless you know them / they've been around a while, because if they stop playing, you have dead weight for ever. I've read that customer services can remove inactive commanders, but there are a few hoops to jump through.

Speaking from experience CS will demote commanders if you're the alliance founder. Went about a year and a half with my alliance effectively capped at 15 until the return of Civil War prompted me to take action.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok my favorite part of the show was when someone said anniversary week is almost too good to be true. I'm waiting for ....
    I missed the rest becuse in my car all me I said BOSS RUSH!!!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Any reason y'all haven't posted this on Reddit yet? I've typed up the majority of my comments already, but they're formatted for Reddit, not here.

As I remarked there yesterday: the Reddit spam filter seems to have been in overdrive in our sub. I'm looking into options as I get a chance, but end of quarter was today, so grades have to be in by midnight Tuesday, means Jeff is a very busy (and tired) teacher.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Moon Roach wrote:

Speaking from experience CS will demote commanders if you're the alliance founder. Went about a year and a half with my alliance effectively capped at 15 until the return of Civil War prompted me to take action.

My ex best druggie friend and I founded and set up a few Top 100 / 50 alliances together. One night, when he was especially wasted and on a rampage, he got me demoted from Commander by Customer Service, and then he kicked me from our alliance.

So......yeah......