Council of players

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I suggest a bumber for D3 staff. You obviously intent a lot of good, but you dont have any realistic data or feedback. I recommend that you take 20-40 players that are active, and lisen their feedback. The sooner you accept that you need data from players to fix your constant issues the sooner you get to better more customer friendly path.

Many experienced player talked about incoming issues at this anniversary. And quite frankly we are again walking in a manure mine field.

I just ask one question. How far do you need to fall to open your eyes and spread wings? We are your wings D3, use us, lisen us.

Comments

• Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    a manure mine field

icon_lol.gif
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    You mean something like this icon_e_ugeek.gif ?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa wrote:
    Speaking of manure mine fields...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punatulkku wrote:
    I suggest a bumber for D3 staff. You obviously intent a lot of good, but you dont have any realistic data or feedback. I recommend that you take 20-40 players that are active, and lisen their feedback.

I am pretty sure there's a secret player group of Whales that whisper into the devs' ear on what they want and don't want.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    DeNappa wrote:

Look, he's implying that they pay attention to us!

2MZJkHt.gif
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punatulkku wrote:
    I suggest a bumber for D3 staff. You obviously intent a lot of good, but you dont have any realistic data or feedback. I recommend that you take 20-40 players that are active, and lisen their feedback.

I am pretty sure there's a secret player group of Whales that whisper into the devs' ear on what they want and don't want.

There's a not-so-secret group of whales that do have more direct contact with the dev team. But as far as I can tell, those whales are generally happy to discuss what they learn, and to relay player concerns to the devs.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I have, I hope rather more politely than the op comes across to me here, made a similar suggestion in the past, including nominating specific people whom I thought represented a cross-section of roster strengths and play styles, and each of whom I thought had a particular expertise to offer. My proposed board was also smaller- maybe a half-dozen individuals.