Boss Rush is no real Alliance Event .. D3 failed again

shadow310574
shadow310574 Posts: 78
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Everyone is fighting for his own ('Round 1-8)
Fighting against full covered 5* who are immun against stun is no fun
(boss and small nodes)

Where is the fun to beat the Bosses together with your Alliance members ?

We have 3 Members in 3* land with only a few undercovered 4*, they can do only 3 nodes and have no chance against Bosses in round 3

D3 failed again completly icon_redface.gif

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone is fighting for his own ('Round 1-8)
    Fighting against full covered 5* who are immun against stun is no fun
    (boss and small nodes)

Where is the fun to beat the Bosses together with your Alliance members ?

We have 3 Members in 3* land with only a few undercovered 4*, they can do only 3 nodes and have no chance against Bosses in round 3

D3 failed again completly icon_redface.gif

Agreed. I find it insulting to new players that are required to have 4*'s. Personally, coming back from retirement I missed a lot of 4*'s. Although I am fortunate enough to have some of the newer ones such as Wasp and Winter Solider, they only have a few covers, making the side nodes difficult later on.

I am also annoyed that you cannot gain quick experience points for this event and I need to level up for Iso.. the rounds are much harder with the bosses increasing to over 10K each on each round. At this point it's basically a skip event for me. It's not fun and reminds me of the "You're Supposed to Lose" of last year's Anniversary.

While I am not as upset as I was last year (due to expectations be lower this time), I was really hoping the devs would step it up and return Anniversary to it's first year glory but it's another disappointment for me with the exception of Double Iso and some nice token pulls.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I was so excited for the Peggy covers...and they are out of reach. What a waste of an event. icon_cry.gif
  • mohulkk should do really well here. mostorm/hulk kamala/khan. set kk to 5 yellow, make sure hulk tanks green and when the boss match damage starts triggering hulk you storm green over and over and over healing everyone and generating ap. kk purple when available, hailstorm when appropriate and red smash as a finisher only. its slow but really reliable. all 3* team.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Well, I have 7x 3* champs. Patch is boosted but it barely helps. Round 2 boss fights already costed me few healthpacks. Round 3 shows boss lvl range of 265-326. Might be doable but I'm not sure.

Best case scenario - I either burn all my boosts to go through round 4 or end this event at round 3. Happy anniversary!
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    But don't accidentally put all 29 storm prog covers on your char, when she's higher than Hulk the whole thing falls flat.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I have all 40 3* champs and I'm calling this abomination of an event auto-skip.

Whoever at Demiurge thought that a non-cooperative boss event that scales up this quickly, then locks you out for 8 hours, would fit any definition of the word "fun", needs to consult a dictionary.
  • Roguewookie26
    Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Yeah thats why you are alliance locked and they didnt announce this **** beforehand. Because then everyone would have just made a 1 person alliance and gotten 1st place alliance rewards. But since you are locked in you cant do that now.
  • Roguewookie26
    Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Honestly other than the double iso and anniversary vault the whole anniversary thing has been 1 big tinykitty fail.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is a pretty anti alliance pve, cause u can make a new alliance still get all progression and still get 1st in that alliance. scaling for me in round 3 is pretty hard, idk what will happen in later round and after 4th reset.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I'm going to need to compete with my alliance, it should be for good prizes.

Also, I'm happy to compete with my alliance, but also it would be nice if there was cooperative alliance progression scoring, like the previous events. That always made the boss fights lots of fun.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please keep boss Rush discussion to the Boss Rush thread at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53171
This discussion has been closed.