Boss crash

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
Yeah fun woohoo. This years problem (surprise again the server issue)
Started boss rush, game immeaditly crashes. aaand im out. Can you take a classic whip, and beat the guy who is responsible on the stability? Cause atm i could cook you a potato and it would be more stabile than your event that is ment to be highlight of the year.

Comments

• whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Same happened to me, so much fun not being able to play. Should be able to redo the boss if it crashed like that.
  • Simple idiot checker. If you do 0 dmg that means that your game has crashed and that you can redo it. Im amazed that professionals from D3 havent done foolsafe like this
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Happened here as well. 14,000 point loss judging by other alliance members.

I've long thought the match shouldn't count until you've made your first move.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I also lost out on a Boss fight today because of a crash. Not to mention losing placement on an LR this morning. Feeling a bit frustrated right now.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Simple idiot checker. If you do 0 dmg that means that your game has crashed and that you can redo it. Im amazed that professionals from D3 havent done foolsafe like this
    Your solution is shortsighted. If they were to 'fix' it like this, you'd get scenarios like this:
    • Start a match
    • Check if the board is favourable
    • If not, force quit the app and repeat
    Now you can start every match with a match-5 in your most wanted color!
  • PriceCzech
    PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
    DeNappa wrote:
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Simple idiot checker. If you do 0 dmg that means that your game has crashed and that you can redo it. Im amazed that professionals from D3 havent done foolsafe like this
    Your solution is shortsighted. If they were to 'fix' it like this, you'd get scenarios like this:
    • Start a match
    • Check if the board is favourable
    • If not, force quit the app and repeat
    Now you can start every match with a match-5 in your most wanted color!
    They already had something worked out for this: each character takes damage (I think around 1/3 of their health). So by your method, three tries, then three health packs. That seems to prevent the spamming of this method.

I'm frustrated because this game has been crashing on me on a regular basis (lately at the beginning of Lightning Round matches), but on a Boss node, that hurts my point total quite a bit. Makes it harder to compete with my alliance members.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Mine crashed during the Wasp match, I tried switching opponents before first move and CRASH.
  • Tachyon15
    Tachyon15 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Had the same, crash before I could even begin the boss fight, and I was mainly after the cp, so why bother now?
    In fact I have had more frequent crashes the last couple weeks and came here to see if it was my device but it appears not.
  • sinburn
    sinburn Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Boss Fight! Pit yourself and your Alliance against our servers and bugs. Can you make it through?

Miss the event? Don't worry! This bug will randomly appear at least once every event to keep you and your team on it's toes!