Mohawk & Mystique are Fighting for my Attention

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Since coming out of retirement I have been working on champing my remaining 3*'s so I do not have wasted covers. Mystique and Mohawk Storm were very low priorities on my list but I currently have roughly 10 covers each in my queue expiring shortly so I need to make a choice.

The past few weeks I have been pulling them one after another, one token it's Mystique then the next is Mohawk. A few days ago I had 50 standard tokens, the first token was Mohawk so I stopped. Then yesterday I had a hundred and the first token was Mystique. Plus the recent PVE rewarded Mystique and her DDQ was today while last week Mohawk had her DDQ and she is rewarded for boss rush.. As you can see it's been this constant battle between them two on who I should champ first! Clearly these ladies want the Big Punisher icon_lol.gif

Fortunately I am gaining Iso quickly due to Anniversary but I found this cat fight between to be very amusing. Does anyone else have a character begging for attention? icon_razz.gif

6723112ef7bbf205d6834c2807ed79f3.jpg

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    X23 kept showing up before I finally just saved and champed her. Sold like 10 before that.

Kingpin and Ghost Rider are currently in a fight for my anniversary iso.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I don't know if it counts, but I have 6 Devil Dino covers pending right now, along with 6 2* widows and 4 2* thors.

A week or so ago, I had 4 Star Lord covers pending, think I'll get him champed someday, just not yet.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Gamora and squirrel girl. I blame you for SQ. Ever since you posted how she beat you one day, I have been slammed with her chubby....face. Every day! Weirdest cover run I have ever had.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mohawk & Mystique are Fighting for my Attention

Hot