Crashes are back

Talus9952
Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
I've had 3 crashes in 2 days. Always happened just after entering a match.

Comments

• ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    having same issue. at least it's only a 10% health hit now.
  • eMaRDi
    eMaRDi Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Hi,

Since about R109 I do experience Crashes To Desktop to (Steam version). It might be just coincidence but it tends to happen if there are obvious 5-matches on the starting board.
    Today this even happened twice in a row (Liberty Island "Thor" Essential"). Caused a crash right after the start (Patch, Thor, Loki?), I restarted the game, jumped right into the same node with the same team, another crash right after the beginning of the match.

It does not seem to follow any rule except the one or other time as above mentioned I saw an obvious 5 match right away. On the other hand I would not say it crashes every time there is a 5 match at the starting board.

Nevertheless it gets a bit frustrating, especially as it happens as much as two times in a row (as today) and other times it does not occur for about 6 matches.

There are mdmp-Files for each crash (between 99 and 104 KB) in Binaries/PC/Ship by the way. This file isn't readable very much. The only thing that might be of interest is an entry in about the center of the dump where an ability of Doctor Octopus (his Green) is written in almost readable text and stops after "enemy for 1 turn strenghe" with unreadable characters (with blanks between the letters).