STILL MISSING MY GWENPOOL

Lordsynder
Lordsynder Posts: 50
is anyone else still missing their qwenpool I still have YET to hear from their horrible support since they got back to me asking me their standard 30 questions

Comments

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Funny you should say this....I'm in the middle of the "CS" shuffle as I have yet to receive my placement rewards for BFF pvp. Got the alliance reward but not personal placement.
  • well the problem is.. I got 4 covers.. i roster and level them... and then because of some server problem loading the first sub of venom bomb when i finalay got in to do the sub.. my gwenpool vanished
  • IlyaF
    IlyaF Posts: 47
    I am still waiting as well. Been a while since I heard from support. Lost out on a bunch of ISO, CP, and points during Venom Bomb thanks to that.

Can moderators help push this though somehow?
  • I'm in the same situation and the baboons in customer service have closed my ticket saying problem solved. We need someone to intervene and get us, the players, the one's who constantly support the game, our rightfully earned rewards.

Help!!!
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    In the initial ticket I provided the event, the missing reward, my IGN, the alliance name and finish. I get the standard form reply stating the same as OP with them asking me 20 questions. Whatever. Guess I just won't get my Gwenpool. **** customer service.
  • ntmad8tr
    ntmad8tr Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Same, still have yet to receive mine. The 2 covers I do have now came from taking 1st in class of 2016 PvP and then the progression reward from I choose you PvP. Last communication from CS was the standard multi question response which I answered....of course it hurt my PvE placement also since I couldn't do the Gwenpool nodes.
  • Same here, chiming in again. I posted a horrible review for the customer service team on the Play Store. They wrote back saying to mention the post. I did. Seven days now and they haven't even responded to me. Way to go customer service!! Way to treat the players that play and support your game through purchases. Needless to say, that's not happening any more. Didn't renew my VIP and I'm not spending one cent on your game any more until you get your house of inept baboons in customer service in order. Again, thanks for nothing but frustration customer non-service.