Where is my 5 star from latest legend token?

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I can not get any 5 star from latest legend token since 1st civil war pve. I just lost 4 star DDQ two times. I may get some latest legend token from champion 3 or 4 star. It is estimated 30 latest legend tokens at least. Yes I still can get 5 star from classic legend tokens. But I have not recruited any 5 new star for long time.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a long dry run on fivestars from Classic tokens a few months ago. For a while I had none of the Latest fivestar characters rostered. Then I got a few Banner covers and now I have gotten two for Black Bolt too. Still no Black Widow covers though.
    Tl;dr - randomness will do that to you sometimes. It's no fun, but there's not much to do but to hang in there.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I'm willing to trade one of my thirteen 5* covers for whichever 4* you're unhappy to have pulled... 1 for 1.
    I can use 4* covers more that 5* in my game
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    I had a long dry run on fivestars from Classic tokens a few months ago. For a while I had none of the Latest fivestar characters rostered. Then I got a few Banner covers and now I have gotten two for Black Bolt too. Still no Black Widow covers though.
    Tl;dr - randomness will do that to you sometimes. It's no fun, but there's not much to do but to hang in there.
    It's ridiculous. When the new 5 stars are moved to classic legend token, I can get it with lower drawing rates.