Meanwhile in S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters

Options
The Scene: A secret hideout, somewhere secret. All alliances gather around to discuss how to take down the mighty S.H.I.E.L.D Corporation. It's raining outside, not that it matters as they are inside. But still. Rain.

[Just] - How will we defeat S.H.I.E.L.D? We have some of the smartest known people the world has ever seen here. Somebody must have a solution?

5DeadlyVenoms - Kill them all.

[Just] - No no no, we cant resort to murder. We are heroes god damnit.

DjangoUnbuffed - Maybe if we all join forc........OOOHH LOOK A PONY!!!

AceOfBlades - *incomprehensible*

[Just] - Come on, think, someone must have an idea?

FittedKitchens - Buy our sinks. Limited time only - $129.99

5DeadlyVenoms - Burn them all.

ScAvengers - We could kidnap their leader, Nick Fury?

MisFitRightIn - I like it. Then what?

FittedKitchens - Half price sale on counter tops. Ends Sunday.

DjangoUnbuffed - After we kidnap him we cou.......Why do men have nipples?

5DeadlyVenoms - We could just kidnap TheLadder, WYP, Nemek and Jozier. They wouldnt have a full team and would struggle against us. That way, everybody would have a great chance of victory. Of course, afterwards we will let them go, unharmed.

DeadPoolsTacos - Really?

5DeadlyVenoms - Joking. We would kill them, duh!!!

FittedKitchens - We also stock mahagony flooring.

[Just] - Guys, this isnt getting us anywhere, We know S.H.I.E.L.D will be hatching an evil plan, spending hours in meetings, discussing tactics, figuring out the best method to overcome us. Day after day, night after night, all they do is plot on how to be victorious. They dont sleep, they are machines. 24 hours a day they do nothing but play this game. Everyone knows this.

MEANWHILE IN S.H.I.E.L.D's HEADQUARTERS

*jOZIER TWERKS ON THE DINING TABLE*

Nick Fury - Ok guys listen up here is our plan. After work we can play for an hour or two ok?

S.H.I.E.L.D - OK

THE END

Comments

• .... and back on the ranch, Granny's ropin' chickens ...
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just because some people find the way we talk unintelligible doesn't mean you have to make us ineligible for your forum role play icon_e_sad.gif
  • Just because some people find the way we talk unintelligible doesn't mean you have to make us ineligible for your forum role play icon_e_sad.gif

lol i love the way you guys talk. I just dont know how to do it icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Just because some people find the way we talk unintelligible doesn't mean you have to make us ineligible for your forum role play icon_e_sad.gif

lol i love the way you guys talk. I just dont know how to do it icon_e_smile.gif

Most of the time I just black out and when I come to there's a post.

In other news, every time I see a new reputation rank I get all excited to see why. It's like getting a shiny gold packet in game!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Not to be "that guy" (but I so totally am here)...

I think the word you are looking for here, Unwise, is "incomprehensible". (Unintelligible works too, +1 for Arogntbastrd )

"Ineligible" means disqualified.

Otherwise than that, thanks for the laugh.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty sure most of our alliance is eligible. Illegible and unintelligible, yeah, but definitely eligible.

edit:...and beaten to the grammar RedSkull post by 3 seconds.
  • Just because some people find the way we talk unintelligible doesn't mean you have to make us ineligible for your forum role play icon_e_sad.gif

Most of the time I just black out and when I come to there's a post.

In other news, every time I see a new reputation rank I get all excited to see why. It's like getting a shiny gold packet in game!

Haha yeah same as. Nice new feature to keep things fresh. If only it came with a sound effect.
  • Lyrian wrote:
    Not to be "that guy" (but I so totally am here)...

I think the word you are looking for here, Unwise, is "incomprehensible".

"Ineligible" means disqualified.

Otherwise than that, thanks for the laugh.

ASSHATS... *runs away to change it*
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well played, I got quite a laugh out of this. For some reason the "Ineligible" made me laugh even more. I think if a "Poster of the Year" award rolls around TheUnwiseOne should be up for top honors. ^.^
  • Arogntbastrd
    edited March 2014
    Options
    qtquazar wrote:
    I'm pretty sure most of our alliance is eligible. Illegible and unintelligible, yeah, but definitely eligible.

Technically I beat you both by like 10 minutes. By using the word he meant to use in the correct context but not pointing out directly I've gained mad forum cred. Huzzah!

Edit: dawn you unwiseone! I thought you were gonna stick to your guns and leave is as ineligible. You've changed man...
  • qtquazar wrote:

I seen it somewhere else posted ineligible and thought, hmm yeah i think thats the right word....apparently not lol i see in my stalking adventure you have defeated LazyThor icon_e_smile.gif took me 5 attempts, not even kidding.
  • Puce Moose wrote:
    Well played, I got quite a laugh out of this. For some reason the "Ineligible" made me laugh even more. I think if a "Poster of the Year" award rolls around TheUnwiseOne should be up for top honors. ^.^

Would i get a gold star?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gold Star and a smack on the tinykitty for luck, good sir! +rep
  • qtquazar wrote:

Technically I beat you both by like 10 minutes. By using the word he meant to use in the correct context but not pointing out directly I've gained mad forum cred. Huzzah!

Edit: dawn you unwiseone! I thought you were gonna stick to your guns and leave is as ineligible. You've changed man...
    ASSHATS *runs off to change it again* nah too much effort, way too lazy right now.
  • We discuss the most efficient ways of gaining points. Which involves everyone playing, taking advantage of rubberbanding and not much else. We take notes on what we feel affects our pve scaling and react accordingly. So far some of us are convinced that the use of spiderman to stun lock and heal gradually raises the level of enemies you face. Personally I try to avoid using the spider if I think patch and mag can handle it. We've found that retreating doesn't help very much, but getting completely destroyed might help a little.

Above are some of the insight from SHIELD headquarters.
    Remember, we don't secretly plot, we share what we know and we enjoy playing the game.
  • Shamusyeah wrote:
    We discuss the most efficient ways of gaining points. Which involves everyone playing, taking advantage of rubberbanding and not much else. We take notes on what we feel affects our pve scaling and react accordingly. So far some of us are convinced that the use of spiderman to stun lock and heal gradually raises the level of enemies you face. Personally I try to avoid using the spider if I think patch and mag can handle it. We've found that retreating doesn't help very much, but getting completely destroyed might help a little.

Remember, we don't secretly plot, we share what we know and we enjoy playing the game.

Using OBW, Spiderman and even Bullseyes protect tiles over and over again raises enemy levels...Hence i had to say goodbye to the widow this round icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shamusyeah wrote:
    We discuss the most efficient ways of gaining points. Which involves everyone playing, taking advantage of rubberbanding and not much else. We take notes on what we feel affects our pve scaling and react accordingly. So far some of us are convinced that the use of spiderman to stun lock and heal gradually raises the level of enemies you face. Personally I try to avoid using the spider if I think patch and mag can handle it. We've found that retreating doesn't help very much, but getting completely destroyed might help a little.

What plotted misdirection is this? Hahaha, Shield I am on to you! You have accidentally informed me that I should ignore rubberbanding altogether, and I should stunlock and heal during every battle. You sir, have been outwitted!

And it's also kind of strange to find useful information in one of UnwiseOne's brilliant and hilarious goof off threads. Please stop.
  • ScAvengers - We could kidnap their leader, Nick Fury?

First of all: we didn't kidnap Him. We send an invitation.
    And second: it wasn't Nick Fury, but pretty close. No, not Maria Hill.

Please fix it in the first post ASAP, otherwise certain steps will be taken.
    Thank You.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    While everyone is discuss how to take out S.H.I.E.L.D and grinding away...

Meanwhile at S.H.I.E.L.D...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXLEW6SADEhs2nxF6ak4MBE9G653-bsNzBahIoh7pJpv-kRtpP
  • Emeryt wrote:
    it wasn't Nick Fury, but pretty close. No, not Maria Hil

maybe one of them there Life Model Decoys I done heard tell about