Curious how many people missed parts of venom bomb

tfcrazy1980
tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I was just curious to see how many people were not able to get max points in venom bomb because of glitches or being locked out.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    here here...
  • tfcrazy1980
    Another reason im asking is, if you sent a ticket in, what was cs response to the ticket sent. I got around 5-6 in my alliance that missed out on a few things because of the glitches and bugs and im not terribly thrilled with the cs responses. Just trying to see what the general consensus is.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another reason im asking is, if you sent a ticket in, what was cs response to the ticket sent. I got around 5-6 in my alliance that missed out on a few things because of the glitches and bugs and im not terribly thrilled with the cs responses. Just trying to see what the general consensus is.
    I put in a ticket for the previous PvE. The first response I got back was the typical form response from a button-pusher who didn't even read what I wrote. I responded back asking for it to be escalated to someone who'll actually read it, and haven't heard back.
  • The Gwenpool cover I earned from placement ended up disappearing due to some weird glitch so I was without it for awhile (I was extremely fortunate to draw one out of my vault and didn't miss too many clears). I sent in the ticket on Sunday and it finally got resolved today as they were able to verify that the cover was missing and sent me a new one. It took them awhile but they eventually solved the problem.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Not venom bomb, but I submitted a ticket about missing the second Gwen cover for t20 placement in simulator as a result of being locked out for 6 hours at the beginning of Sub 3. I was easily on track for top 20 going into sub 3, and the point refreshes I missed out on due to starting my timers six hours late would definitely have kept me there. The response I got was:

Due to this issue being wide spread, we are unable to offer compensation to players on an individual level. It would be unfair to credit one player without crediting all players affected by the issue. Therefore, if there is to be a compensation, it will be en mass, and it will be announced on the forums. We ask your patience as a decision is reached, and suggest that you keep an eye on the forums in order to receive the most current information regarding your issue.

Your move, red posters...
  • I missed all of venom bomb because why bother doing an event if i cant get t10 ? Im missing a 4 covered and leveled Gwenpool.. I submited a ticket.. got a responce asking me 20 things unrelated to the problem.. and then nothing .. We better be compensated. And doesnt look like im going to have her back for boss rush either. Wich really kind of tinykity me.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:
    I put in a ticket for the previous PvE. The first response I got back was the typical form response from a button-pusher who didn't even read what I wrote. I responded back asking for it to be escalated to someone who'll actually read it, and haven't heard back.

I had absolutely the same experience. Only automated "Turn it on and off" reply for the initial ticket and no reply for 2nd one.

"consumer support". icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe if I send a ton of emails full of "tinykitty" to them I would get one...
  • digimon1208
    digimon1208 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2016
    I am missing 5 covers (player+alliance awards) as well as ISO/HP since SIMULATOR event ended on Oct 10 which *essentially* locked me out of Venom Bomb due to essential node.

ticket was sent to CS but on Oct 10 but after answering tons of questions no further update since nor
    any reply and yes I do understand CS is very busy but at least keep us posted?

Ref: ticket number : (259721)

PS: D. Moore, thanks for your PM reply.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I missed parts of Venom Bomb because it's Venom Bomb.
  • DarqFeonix
    DarqFeonix Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Huh, I hadn't realized other people were missing their Gwenpool cover from last PvE's placement, I thought I was alone because I tried collecting in spotty reception.

I submitted my ticket on Sunday evening, and no response, so I sent a follow up this afternoon, and still no word. Highly frustrating, I've felt no urge to play Venom Bomb knowing I wouldn't place well...
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    I didn't miss out on Gwenpool entirely, but wasn't able to get into round 3 of the event when it started. Knocked me from 6th to 20th.
    Customer service, as you can imagine, said "sorry not sorry"
  • Jwhitmire36
    Jwhitmire36 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    My problems started on Simulator sub 3 being inaccessible during my peak play time, it cost me max progression. Then V Bomb sub 1 was inaccessible for a couple hours, but it eventually opened and I played 3 clears at night. The next morning when I went back into sub 1 NONE of the nodes were open like I never played, but my score was still there. It never righted itself and again cost me progression and double iso rewards.

First response from support was same aforementioned form email to force close blah blah blah. The second response came Tuesday night stating "the problem had been fixed as of Tuesday morning, sorry for the inconvenience."

Gee, thanks....
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I've missed parts cause I hate it
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    I got a second response letting me know that their engineer has fixed the accessing servers problem... good to know... but my request for compensation was not addressed at all.
  • tfcrazy1980
    Well, i guess from the way it looks, swept under the rug,wouldnt expect anything less....
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I'm glad I'm not the only one missing a cover. Still trying to get the 2nd Falcon cover from progression.