Commanders.. What exactly are their benefits & why have more

Options
Do commanders have benefits besides accepting and kicking? Why would u want more than 1 in an alliance?

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So they can buy roster slots, spreads the cost around.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Being a commander also prevents anyone from booting that person.
  • Think.about it. It would be pretty bull if you could put hp into a group and then be kicked out.
  • The only issue I have with it is what if one or more commanders go inactive for an extended period of time for some reason without notification or plain just never return. The alliance would be stuck with dead weight with no way for the other commanders (if they exist) to remedy the situation.
  • Sugarman wrote:
    The only issue I have with it is what if one or more commanders go inactive for an extended period of time for some reason without notification or plain just never return. The alliance would be stuck with dead weight with no way for the other commanders (if they exist) to remedy the situation.

I've seen other games implament a vote system where if enough ppl vote for the outing of a higher up then it starts a countdown. Thr the higher up doesn't cancel it then the lose thier higher up privileges. This allows ppl to kick ppl who quit without leaving on thier own. Probably should be implemented here.
  • Seems like an efficient way to fix that problem