2☆ Essential Scaling Broken AGAIN!

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
2☆ node in Brooklyn Bridge sub is capping @222
Can we please go 2 events without scaling breaking?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    What do you mean "again"?
    It's been like this ever since they funbalanced the 2* node 2 or 3 PVEs back.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Yeah, this is a "bug fix" that came in R110. Here is the announcement. The basic gist of the fix goes like this...
    Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.
    Bob Slydell: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.
    Bill Lumbergh: Great.
    Dom Portwood: So, uh, Milton has been let go?
    Bob Slydell: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally.
    Bob Porter: We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle wrote:
    They released the "balance"/bug fix for the easier nodes in R110. This caused the 2* essential node to run above and beyond their original intention - most players were experiencing an enemy level cap of 222, myself included.

The dev team said this was a mistake, and they rolled back scaling. I forget what it was because it was only for a few days, but my 2* essential was capping around level 140-160 after the re-re-adjustment IIRC.

It's back to capping at 222, so R111 broke the R110 hotfix from last week. I noticed it when clearing sub 3 of Venom Bomb today, too. It's a night and day difference from the lower scaling yesterday.