No more double ISO in LRs?

The Bob The
The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm posting in the hope that others will show I just experienced a weird anomaly here. After yesterday's splendor of 280-500 ISO rewards in LRs, I entered this morning's Mystique LR only to find I was getting almost entirely 140s (I did hit one 280 and a 500). Anyone else seeing a change? Has there been a tweak, or is this just my bad luck?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    140 is the common ISO drop, it's double the standard of 70 ISO. So you have just been unlucky to get many common drops.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    More importantly, did D3 recognize the botched double iso/no iso issues in Devil Dino's PVP or will everyone need to submit a ticket for that nonsense? I'm assuming D3 will make a mass compensation reward of two anniversary tokens or some shenanigans.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I haven't had issues with this as I keep getting 280 (140x2) and 500 (250x2) rewards but I have not gotten a cover from any of the rounds I have played. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Philly79 wrote:
    I haven't had issues with this as I keep getting 280 (140x2) and 500 (250x2) rewards but I have not gotten a cover from any of the rounds I have played. Anyone else experiencing this?

Look at the reward preview before the matches; there are no cover rewards. Only double ISO. Considering the ridiculous amount of ISO they're dealing out for seed teams (I seem to be pulling at least 50% 500 ISO), I'll take it. I'll get back to farming next week.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    madsalad wrote:
    More importantly, did D3 recognize the botched double iso/no iso issues in Devil Dino's PVP or will everyone need to submit a ticket for that nonsense? I'm assuming D3 will make a mass compensation reward of two anniversary tokens or some shenanigans.

They did recognize the problem and correct it in the data patch that was pushed yesterday. What I am still hoping for is an attempt to restore lost rewards, or a community-wide make-up award similar to the one provided last anniversary when LR awards were jacked up.