Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

DaBeast911
DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
I've written customer service about Bruce Banner (The Hulk) incorrect stats and was informed to contact a moderator on the forums. The inconsistencies are below:

I have a maxed and championed The Hulk (Bruce Banner) and his stats in the game and the stats on the forums are inconsistent. I've attached pictures, both from in game and from the website which shows the conflict. I'll list them below:

1. Gamma Ray Experiment: In the game, I have him at max level, level 3 and if there are fewer than 7 green tiles on the board, deal 1093 damage and transform 1 random basic, enemy attack or protect tile to a green basic tile. On the website at max level, level 3 and if there are fewer than 7 green tiles on the board, deal 1093 damage and transform 2 random basic, enemy attack or protect tiles to a green basic tiles.

2. After he transforms, his power Smash conflicts in game as to opposed on the website. I have him max level, level 5 and in game it says he deals 8411 damage to the enemy. On the site, it says he deals 5608 to the enemy team.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.