'Accessing shield servers' on ddq

DTrain514
DTrain514 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
Second day in a row I've had this issue trying to play in the morning. Running on android. Really messing with where i try to allocate my time in the game. Fixed itself yesterday but much later than it should be

Comments

• Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Same problem for me tried forced topping app clearing cache etc but still locked on accessing shield servers
  • Drkmttr50
    Drkmttr50 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Same problem for me, I also know of at least 2 alliance mates who had this issue
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Me too, since this morning.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is happening to me this morning.

LOL left the app up at my desk and while I was typing it, it finally cleared up. Looks like just leave the app open for a bit may fix it.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happening to me since the update. iOS 9 on a 6 plus.

Another update, another irritating bug. Standard.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards

It's not the update. It's happening to people who've yet to update.

At least with DDQ, it's just an annoyance. When it happens in PvE, it costs you covers.
  • broll
    simonsez wrote:

It's not the update. It's happening to people who've yet to update.

At least with DDQ, it's just an annoyance. When it happens in PvE, it costs you covers.

Actually it didn't happen to me until after I updated.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    It's happening to me for sub 3 of the PvE. Tried multiple restarts, going on 10 minutes now. I'm on an iPad running iOS 10 if it matters.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I did not get any of these glitches yesterday, updated last night, now I'm getting this today on DDQ.

I've tried force-closing and restarting the app 5 or 6 times, no effect. (iOS 10.0.2)
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    This has happened to me 2 days in a row. Both times its popping up on DDQ. Alliance mates were complaining about it 3 days ago, but its only effected me the last 2.

On Android.
  • Penguin73
    Penguin73 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have also been having issues with Accessing Shield Servers, but I am using Steam. Happened yesterday and came up within 15 minutes or so, but today it is taking longer.
  • broll
    Sluggo wrote:
    I did not get any of these glitches yesterday, updated last night, now I'm getting this today on DDQ.

I've tried force-closing and restarting the app 5 or 6 times, no effect. (iOS 10.0.2)

I had those same symptoms. Did the force closes as well. Just leave your phone on and open to the main story page, mine came up after a minute or two.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the same problem but it's not clearing up after leaving the story page open for several minutes. Are the developers working on the issue? This is a loss of covers and lots of ISO.
  • Chunga
    Chunga Posts: 1
    I had this Sunday evening and couldn't get in at all to do DDQ. It then worked Monday morning and all day yesterday. I updated right as I went to sleep last night so this morning when I open the app it's the spinning circle again.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Same here.

iOS 10.

Updated to MPQ patch 111 yesterday

First time I've encountered the problem is today.
  • odjntrade
    odjntrade Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Had same problem for near 2 hours today. Just played other things until it opened.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    STILL dealing with this mess.