Venom Bomb PVE, specifically Venom

jtmagee
jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I understand a bit why, but Venom's green does not hit nearly hard enough. Am I the only one having this issue? I understand the scaling down his damage, considering how quickly he can get his green based on the Symbiotes, but for a better challenge, it needs to fall in-between where it was in the first one and where it is now. Thanks!

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think you have forgotten to use your sarcasm font.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow. I wasn't expecting to see someone who wants the initial version of the "fun challenge" of Venom Bomb. Will you be posting that Carnage needs Symbiote Scythes back too?
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Challenge? What? The challenge of the game is rarely, and never should be, beating the nodes. Its about beating the pve nodes four times before the day ends. Now THAT's hard.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Well if they buff the AI venom green can they also buff the player venom green? Please and thank you.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Seriously? You want the game to be harder? icon_e_sad.gif
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif LooooooooooL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

OP, whats your roster/scaling look like for Story events? This seems spoken by someone who has never had to eat a 7-9,000 damage attack WITH board shake every two turns, regardless of that pesky "gathering AP" mechanic icon_lol.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtmagee wrote:
    I understand a bit why, but Venom's green does not hit nearly hard enough. Am I the only one having this issue? I understand the scaling down his damage, considering how quickly he can get his green based on the Symbiotes, but for a better challenge, it needs to fall in-between where it was in the first one and where it is now. Thanks!
    You need a different outlet to get your masochistic jollies...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    PVE is for ISO farming not challenging game play. If you want challenging game play see boss waves on Sunday especially the surrounding nodes that scale to level 450 and require a 2* character.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dude, you are complaining about it being too easy???

Whatsamattayou???
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    wirius wrote:
    Challenge? What? The challenge of the game is rarely, and never should be, beating the nodes. Its about beating the pve nodes four times before the day ends. Now THAT's hard.

That I don't agree with at all.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    wirius wrote:

That I don't agree with at all.
    But obviously the devs do, otherwise placement and progression rewards wouldn't require 4-7 clears per node.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm aok with the neutered version when he gets 2 feeders and can hit me with green every other turn. wish they'd have neutered carnage as much. of course I forgot and went in with xpool who never got his black off. his yellow still hits ok, but he doesn't get free yellow ap.