OMG the bugs!

IlyaF
IlyaF Posts: 47
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
D3/Demiurge, please, please invest in some QA. The game is fun, and I've been playing for over 1000 days, but the bugs are killing me.

Yesterday:

- Had trouble accessing sub 3 of Simulator. Went to bed without being able to play it (which means I lost out on some points). It was back when I woke up.
- In the evening, beat all Simulator nodes 6 times, then later logged in again and the last 5 nodes (the hardest ones) were back to uncompleted. The XP I gained for beating them was gone too. Stangely, some other actions I did in PVP AFTER I beat those nodes (gain points, buy shield) were preserved.
- Venom Bomb sub 1 - unavailable again, just like Sim sub 3. Accessing Shield Server. Whatever. Went to bed without playing it again.

This morning:

Venom bomb is back, got the popup teliing me I got my prizes for BFF PVP, including 2 Gwenpool covers (one from alliance rewards). Played Venom Bomb, got to Gwenpool essential node, and realized I never actually got the Gwenpool covers. They are not in the roster, nowhere to be found. So now I can't even play that node.

Come on, I know you said that you test, but you need to test a lot more than you do. This is simply unacceptable.