Revoked VIP??

karlosdj
karlosdj Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
Hi

I came to this morning and was greeted instead by my daily login claim VIP instead was presented with renew notice?
Anyone else having this i brought VIP renew yesterday yet today despite money being taken its now saying to renew again anyone else having or had this issue?

I have raised a ticket in game with proof of purchase screen shot from google play.

I have also restarted phone and game to no avail

please fix asap or any info/ideas welcome

Comments

• karlosdj
    Anyone official about guessing not ....

must be a lot of traffic ticket is now coming up to 24 hours old and this forum post not been answered

...sigh its times like these i regret spending the money i have on this game , doesn't happen often and in the past its been great for quick response but just at the minute there seems to be something a miss

now ive missed two lots of vip claims and im still 8 quid down icon_e_sad.gif
  • rrudy102
    rrudy102 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Same situation

I renew my VIP this afternoon and paid for it.

Afer few hours during my next session I recieved a message that my 'VIP is expiring soon'...

What is going on?
  • vidota
    vidota Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I have this issue too and am still waiting on a reply and fix.

I renewed my VIP yesterday on my Amazon fire tablet, and I have an invoice which I provided to D3 showing that I had been charged. It had shown that my VIP renewal went through in game as well. But when I switched back to my iPhone, it no longer showed that I had renewed and the legendary token I had been given was gone. I switched back to the Fire and the renewal was gone there as well. But I have still been charged!!

I submitted a ticket yesterday and did not get a response except for the automated message that it is being looked into. Today my VIP expired so I am no longer getting the benefits of the faster healing during the anniversary events (and with Venom Bomb... ) I sent a follow up email today but still no response.

I am not very happy right now. I had been considering buying another Stark closer to the end of the Anniversary events but now don't trust spending any money on this game at the moment.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was a bug when VIP was first launched that sounds the same as this.

Expect them to probably just give you the VIP benefits for the full month all at once. At least that's what they did for me.

They're not fast, but they will get to it.
  • karlosdj
    Thanks guys nice to know its not just me (although sorry to hear your having same issue)

I am still waiting for a response too for my ticket seems to be taking them a lot longer than usual.

In the past Ive had tickets back same day or next for issue but with this im worried that they dont know whats going on or how to fix it and that's why they aren't answering.

heres hoping udonomefoo that would be nice lol
  • vidota
    Let me know if they fix it for you and when! I am hoping for a response today given I have paid money for a service not provided. Pretty poor form to take the money and not engage in customer service.
  • karlosdj
    well i finally got contact today but just asking for further payment proof details icon_e_sad.gif

that's Sunday the 9th i purchased and were now on 13th with the first contact but no resolution yet...ace

Ill keep this updated with my progress please do the same others that are waiting on resolution and what you get out of it.

ta
  • vidota
    Thanks for the update. You've made it "further" into the process than I have. I still have not received a response (I did provide proof of purchase in my initial ticket). I have sent several follow-ups (via email in the same bug # so as not to create multiple open tickets). All to no avail. Still just crickets.
  • karlosdj
    update again had a email again today saying its been escalated thats it icon_e_sad.gif nearly a week now ffs
  • vidota
    Ugh, Karlosdf... I *STILL* have not gotten a response and it has been a week too! I opened a separate ticket this morning on the issue asking that it be escalated to a manager/supervisor because the lack of response and resolution is not acceptable. And clearly adhering to their rules of not opening multiple tickets on the same issue does nothing... just means that the issue gets ignored.

I am hoping you get a response and adequate compensation soon, and myself to hopefully follow thereafter!!
  • karlosdj
    Soooooooo after chasing etc i now have VIP again ...great but with no email or apology or squat... which is sad i have subsequently sent them another mail thanking them for sorting this finally but for my disdain for the fact that i hadn't had any apology or gift to make this feel right again.

just back what i paid for in the first place all be it a week later! so sad ive missed out on 5-6 days of rewards etc and all i get is "its sorted now you may need to restart to see it"

I'm not angry just disappointing but sadly at least i have VIP back and i have been answered i still feel for you vidota as your still in the "left hanging" stage.
  • vidota
    I'm glad that you at least got the VIP working, but yeah I feel you definitely should have gotten an apology/some kind of comp for the slow service and issues. Did they credit you the legendary token for renewing on time?

I am still waiting... I did get a response on another bug that I had submitted AFTER the VIP one (around the problems accessing the servers on DDQ) which was to say that the problem was now resolved as of 10/11... but still no word on the bigger bug issue. I got the automated email asking how they did resolving the server bug ticket, which I'm just sitting on because the handling of the VIP one outweighs the others.

But glad they have fixed it for you now!
  • vidota
    Just to close the loop on this, they activated the VIP today and provided the token for renewing on time. Still no official email response, but I'll take action in game over words any day. Still don't know what caused the bug, so I'm a little apprehensive for next month, but hopefully they do. Hope it's been resolved for everyone else now too.
  • karlosdj
    glad your sorted but same concerned about next month also.... watch this space lol
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also had the same issue and created a ticket. CS sent me a form reply asking for proof in a screenshot of purchase. Sent that back and haven't heard back.