Is Faltain worth levelling up?

Options
Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
By a strange turn of event, I now have Faltain at 4/4/2 and can level him to 209. Is he worth levelling up at this point? Is he worth levelling up at all?

If I want to pair him with a 3* team in PVE, which 3* should I pick?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Captain Falcon ain't bad, his problem is just that there are better fourstar characters with the same color coverage - Cyclops, Thor and Peggy Carter are all easier to use. His Divebomb does pack a huge wallop, but unfortunately it is a bit overkill until you start fighting high level fivestars - at that Point he can shine.
    For Three-star partners, he works quite well with anyone who makes special tiles, or who has countdowns you want to shorten. I have had good success pairing him with Rocket and Groot and Scarlet Witch, I imagine Blade would work well too.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    His name is Flaptain America.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    His name is Flaptain America.
    But it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Captain Falcon ain't bad, his problem is just that there are better fourstar characters with the same color coverage - Cyclops, Thor and Peggy Carter are all easier to use. His Divebomb does pack a huge wallop, but unfortunately it is a bit overkill until you start fighting high level fivestars - at that Point he can shine.
    For Three-star partners, he works quite well with anyone who makes special tiles, or who has countdowns you want to shorten. I have had good success pairing him with Rocket and Groot and Scarlet Witch, I imagine Blade would work well too.

Thank you. I now have 4Cyke at 2/3/3. Should I wait for Cyke instead? I'm in no real hurry to level up 4*s, though.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:

Thank you. I now have 4Cyke at 2/3/3. Should I wait for Cyke instead? I'm in no real hurry to level up 4*s, though.

I like Flaptain, but Cyke is much better.
  • shadow4242
    Options
    If you aren't in a hurry I'd suggest holding your precious precious ISO and seeing what others fall into your lap. 4Clops is pretty awesome as he's a fairly self feeding engine and I wholly support leveling him up but you might get a surprise and luck into someone else you would rather have.