Team Up from 20+ to just 20?

dider152
dider152 Posts: 263
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I noticed a few days ago that the Team Up allowance decreased from 20+ to only 20. This was such a bad and unneeded change that at first I thought this was another bad patch side effect (you know, it's happened a lot recently: they fix one thing, and another thing breaks). But now, daily patches have come and gone with no fix. I like to keep a wide range of TUs in my inventory so that I have a large bank to choose from. So my question is, did D3/Demiurge ever explain why they decreased the available TU amount? If they are going to keep this change, I think that we should have a decrease on the time we have to wait until we send out TUs again.

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's always been 20 max.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's always been 20 max.

Yes but if you request TUs at 19, you can have 24. The devs recently stealth fixed this (I don't recall it being in patch posts). I miss the large variety too
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    ORLY? I had no idea, I never request them.

As you were.
  • dider152 wrote:
    I noticed a few days ago that the Team Up allowance decreased from 20+ to only 20. This was such a bad and unneeded change that at first I thought this was another bad patch side effect (you know, it's happened a lot recently: they fix one thing, and another thing breaks). But now, daily patches have come and gone with no fix. I like to keep a wide range of TUs in my inventory so that I have a large bank to choose from. So my question is, did D3/Demiurge ever explain why they decreased the available TU amount? If they are going to keep this change, I think that we should have a decrease on the time we have to wait until we send out TUs again.
    Is this for real? That stinks. I liked having 22-24 team-ups.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wondered why I requested TU's at 19, used 1 later in the day, then was able to get one that "dropped" after a fight... nobody asked them to fix it... didn't think it was a bug... I mean you can have more than 10 Health packs but you can only regen up to 10... weird... need... more... dots...
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Would you pay 2000 hero points for 5 more team up slots?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiritclaw wrote:
    Would you pay 2000 hero points for 5 more team up slots?
    Me? Nope.