Maxed 2*s not selling for full price?

Jarvind
Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I have a healthy 2* farm going and my next Wolverine is at 7 covers, so I figured it was time to sell my champ. When I went to sell him, though, he only has a sell price of 17.4k ISO. The 100 HP is there as normal, but obviously the ISO is well below the normal 65k.

I have a couple others at 144 and their sell price is as it should be - only Wolverine seems to be affected.

I already posted in the bug forum but there's been no response for a few days.

Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, found a solution?

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Probably no response because Hi-Fi and Cthulhu are both at nycc.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    FWIW, I can tell you that my 144 Mags, Ares, Storm, and Moonstone can all sell for 65k iso-8 + 125hp.

My 131 Wolverine can be sold for 16,200 iso-8 + 75hp.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    I sold 3 maxed 2*s over the weekend and got the regular full price for all of them.
  • juff
    juff Posts: 4
    I've had this bug for several months. When I contacted support they said they would manually refund me the missing iso if I provided screenshots as proof. I've done so 3 times, and they've given the iso, but it took them several days which is a little annoying. I'm still hoping some patch would fix it.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I had this same problem with Daken a couple weeks ago. Just decided not to cycle them if the sale price is incorrect from now on.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    I had the same problem with my 3 star iron man. He sells for 25000 and no hp. CS says sell em then tell em. Ug.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking thread, please use the one in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum. If you are affected and haven't done so already, you should open a customer support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.