No rewards after pvp matches

Ruinate
Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
Devil Dino Pvp.

Again

Comments

• johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Experiencing this bug as well. Seems just like the last time it was run during Anniversary 2. Did they really dig this event out from the back of the closet and forget to fix it?

This is a bummer because not only are we not getting the double iso promised,...we're not even getting the normal iso. We're worse off!

Fortunately us iso-8 farmers have the shield sim this anniversary so we're not without a source of that sweet sweet purple dank iso8.png , but it would be nice if things worked as advertised.
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Demiurge's peerless* quality assurance staff hard at work!
    *Peerless in this case means totally non-existent in the past, present, and future.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep. Double NO ISO for you.
  • Same here, but for the Simulator. I won #82 spot, received and placed the new Gwenpool (green cover) in my roster. I came back later last night and found that the app took back my rewards and switched the event to "Rewards Pending". This morning, that message is totally gone and so are the rewards. I reported it immediately and am waiting to hear back from customer service (like it will do any good).
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    I'm finding the issue as well. Thought I was going crazy for a moment. Thanks for confirming.
  • boomshaka40
    boomshaka40 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Same here. With the double iso, it's getting into multiple thousands lost as a result of the bug.
  • Add me to the list of people not getting Dino node iso rewards.
  • ngoni
    Don't worry I'm sure we will get an anniversary token in compensation. That'll square things up. Don't forget LRs are supposed to be 'doubled' too this week.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Dino PVP. Slice 2. Joined 4 hours in. Played to 850+. No match rewards from any nodes.

Dropped in again this morning. Played 1 match on each node. No match rewards.

Judging by the alliance leaderboard, looks like competitive players are generally on strike LOL

I suggest 280iso per match played as fair compensation. We know you have this data; you based a contest on it once.

I played for over 3 hours. Farming all happy and ignorant like a fool. Then I looked up and noticed my iso looks the same.

icon_cry.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Ruinate wrote:
    Dino PVP. Slice 2. Joined 4 hours in. Played to 850+. No match rewards from any nodes.

Dropped in again this morning. Played 1 match on each node. No match rewards.

Judging by the alliance leaderboard, looks like competitive players are generally on strike LOL

I suggest 280iso per match played as fair compensation. We know you have this data; you based a contest on it once.

I played for over 3 hours. Farming all happy and ignorant like a fool. Then I looked up and noticed my iso looks the same.

icon_cry.gif

Wow. My deepest condolences.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone.

The dev team are looking into the issue where players are sometimes not receiving rewards. We'll let you know as soon as we can when a solution has been found and can be implemented. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just went PVP'ing in Dino and, yeah, despite what the rewards preview shows, I'm not getting anything, either. Boo.

(OTOH, if nobody's getting anything, does that mean this would be the time to climb because nobody else will bother...?)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Update 3:33 PM PDT 10/10/16

Hey all,

We were able to successfully identify and address the issue. The RRRRAAAWWWR! Versus event was only giving players a reward the first three times they played a specific mission (the top, left and right missions count as different missions). A fix correcting the error will go out in the 10/11 daily patch.

Thanks for hanging in there with us as we sort this out.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Update 3:33 PM PDT 10/10/16

Hey all,

We were able to successfully identify and address the issue. The RRRRAAAWWWR! Versus event was only giving players a reward the first three times they played a specific mission (the top, left and right missions count as different missions). A fix correcting the error will go out in the 10/11 daily patch.

Thanks for hanging in there with us as we sort this out.
    Why is there any sort of rewards counter/limit checking code in PvP to begin with? Is this going to turn to be another instance of "Ooops, we didn't mean that to go live just yet?"
  • The rockett
    Still not getting any iso after the update. Have the video to prove it. So.........now what?
  • ngoni
    Still not getting any iso after the update. Have the video to prove it. So.........now what?

I'm sure we'll get another anny token in the mail. That's about even right? Don't worry they'll have the fix in after most people have finished the event.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Compensation is in order but as they proved last year, I'm sure it's not coming.
  • The rockett
    No ISO. No single. No double. I really hope they do the right thing and put out a good compensation for it. This is very frustrating. I have covers that might expire due to this and can't champ these 4*.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    He said 10/11 patch.
    So we wait another 8 hours or so, and then at some point, enjoy the anniversary token we get as compensation. Don't spend it all in one place.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    got 0 drops on left, 3 each on top and right. at least that got me to a reasonable float and supposedly it will be fixed for my climb. really frustrating. hope they don't get the LRs wrong...