I am BEGGING this time!!!!

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Down on my knees! Hands folded in prayer! Tears streaming down my face! Clothes rent to tatters! Throat bloody raw screaming begging you Demiurge!
CREATE A NEW VILLIAN TEAM FOR US TO GO UP AGAINST!!!! PLEASE!!!
The Daken, Venom, symbiote team is an absolute abysmal bogathon. It's like trying to run in wet cement, while carrying a bag of bowling balls. After 3 years, and some great changes, WILL you please for the love of all that's Holy, GIVE US A DIFFERENT TEAM OF VILLAINS TO FIGHT! icon_cry.gif
I forgot to add. PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!!!

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I understand your frustration but after just completing the brutal Simulator, I'm happy to see Dark Avengers again.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not me, I enjoy simulator. The matches are tough but they force you to use different teams and think differently too.

I (like OP) hate grinding level 330 dark avengers and goons
  • Marine8394 wrote:
    Down on my knees! Hands folded in prayer! Tears streaming down my face! Clothes rent to tatters! Throat bloody raw screaming begging you Demiurge!
    The Daken, Venom, symbiote team is an absolute abysmal bogathon. It's like trying to run in wet cement, while carrying a bag of bowling balls. After 3 years, and some great changes, WILL you please for the love of all that's Holy, GIVE US A DIFFERENT TEAM OF VILLAINS TO FIGHT! icon_cry.gif

You make requests like these and then we get profX/cyc4*/JG, Mk/Im40/kk, Carnage/muscle/muscle and so on. It just seems that devs have a different idea of "fun" teams to go against. With all that said - I'm fine with daken/moonstone/venome/bullseye.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I like sim. Feels like a test of my roster. Dark avengers really drive home the monotony of this game at times.

Roll on the new alliance event!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    You mean in venom bomb you liked facing carnage, venom, red, green feeding goon when villians were 5,5,5?

I want new villians too but watch out for what you wish for. Remember how nasty turn to smoke was when it first scaled up?
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    wymtime wrote:
    Marine8394 wrote:
    .... Remember how nasty turn to smoke was when it first scaled up?

*shudders*

Bring on the Dark Avengers, YEAAAAHHHH!!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not me, I enjoy simulator. The matches are tough but they force you to use different teams and think differently too.

I (like OP) hate grinding level 330 dark avengers and goons

Yes I enjoy a challenge and variety too but not grinding every node 6x to try to maintain T100 for 1 single cover of a new character. The Iso was nice though
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    wymtime wrote:
    Marine8394 wrote:
    You mean in venom bomb you liked facing carnage, venom, red, green feeding goon when villians were 5,5,5?

I want new villians too but watch out for what you wish for. Remember how nasty turn to smoke was when it first scaled up?

Yeah. Believe me I hear you when you say that. But really after three years some more new content please. Besides that they have actually seen and changed some of the problems they have made. Somewhat slow but getting steadily more progressive. I just hate the hamster on a wheel feeling this game produces.
  • KinDM
    KinDM Posts: 72 Match Maker
    There should be more villains. It occurred to me that there's a bit of a devaluing of the dark avengers characters simply because they're unusable in so many nodes. Having a bunch of other, non playable villains would solve that whole problem, and make things a little less tedious on our end.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2016
    I agree with everything the op has to say. Repetition is a
    scourge of this game.

With that in mind One of the best comic book stories of all time has to be the skrull invasion.
    It tore marvel heroes apart.

Fantastic four 250 Is another brilliant story which included the skrulls. A film based on this comic book would be a box office hit.

Now if I were boss of the game developers, I would instruct them to go away; do some research and come up with a 4 day MPQ event.

A lot of the skrulls powers are already in the game
    ( mystique, fantastic four) so you wouldn't have to come up with anything extraordinary.

Come on you know it makes sense....How are the skrulls/super skrulls not in this game they are CLASSIC Marvel villains icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well if we're proposing Marvel stories which could be incorporated, I'd love to see Fear Itself over a week, say a couple of days per hammer, all boss style fights
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't experience any of the "think differently" of which you speak. If you weren't thinking IM40/GT, you'd be thinking "time to get more health packs"
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    With that in mind One of the best comic book stories of all time has to be the skrull invasion.
    It tore marvel heroes apart.

Come on you know it makes sense....How are the skrulls/super skrulls not in this game they are CLASSIC villains icon_e_biggrin.gif

Come on, we're not ALL villains. Sure, Stax and Simon can be a little crusty at times, but that doesn't mean we're plotting to take over the world or anything... wait, I've said too much.