Anniversary Fail

DrDoMe
DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
I hate nearly everything about this anniversary event, so while I may be the only one, I feel like I should explain my issues:

First of all, every time your events drop support for clearance levels, I lose all interest. You really should have figured out how to integrate clearance levels into special events and new character releases. Figure this out soon.

Second, of the seven non-Devil-Dino 4* covers in the vault, 4 of them are useless dupes for characters at 5/0/2 or something like that. One is Invisible Woman. You should be able to give people relevant, appealing rewards. You know my roster, you know two blue Prof X covers are useless. When each vault is different, why not ensure each player has a vault with things they might actually want?

Finally, Devil Dino is an unfun character that I sold a long time ago to make room for good characters, so having a vault full of him and, rumor has it, two DDQ cycles based around him is a real slap in the face, especially after Howard the Duck never got a DDQ during his reprise.

Finally, The Simulator is a **** event to release a new character on.

I wanted to like your anniversary events, but instead it's a series of disappointments. But thanks for the double ISO. That's been nice.

Comments

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Yeah it's weird they can't fudge the vault generation and weight characters (or covers) you don't have at 5 yet.

I think a once-per-event free "Reset Vault" token would go a LONG way to improve holiday vaults... Even if you had to use it or lose it before opening tokens, it would let you go over your options and reroll if they were terrible. My Anniversary vault was great but have been totally bummed by crummy vaults in the past, and 500 HP is a high price to pay just to have a small chance at decent covers.