Flameblade Angel bug/crash

Options
MaxMagic420
MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
Just played the flameblade angel encounter with sarkhan. Won by a respectable margin. Instead of loading the rewards screen, it took me back to the node, where a charge was depleted and his HP was 11. As if I'd quit out of the match. Okay, ****, tried again. Won again. This time, not only did it not take me to the reward screen, it froze loading. Force stop. Restart. Now I can't load the game at all because "something went wrong".
Seriously. The absolute buggiest, glitchiest, most frustrating game I have ever played. Devs...FIX. THIS. GAME.

Comments

• Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just FYI, this is general discussion and not bug forum. Keep it organized!
  • tatreaper
    Options
    There is a widespread thing going on logging people out report it hopefully you can get counter reset, or credit for the wins, just make sure to report it since you can still play atm, myself and others cant even log on
  • MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I know, sorry, thought I was still in the bug section when I hit post new topic. General warning though. I'm completely locked out of avacyn. Hope other players might take heed, maybe something to do with that encounter and sarkhan. Submitted a ticket, we'll see what happens. Just wish I wasn't hurting my coalition not playing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moved to bugs section.